Dish DVR Advantage annual pay?

anonymouse99

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 28, 2007
I am nearing my 18-month committment in approx 3 months. I have a 722 with AT200 and SilverHD package with Dish DVR Advantage + non DVR receiver.
  1. Can I do an annual pay with Dish DVR advantage (trying to do this to shield from a price increase)
  2. Is there any other way to get a better price/deal with a new committment, etc?
  3. Any other options not stated here?
Thanks for your help in advance!

I'm sure you can get some type of Promotion on Equipment or Programming, But They will all require a 24 month commitment.
As far as Annual pay, Well I've never seen the prices go up more then once a year, so I don't really see any benifit in doing such.
Best thing to do is see what they can do for you to make it worth for you to sign up for 2 more years. Or take atvantage of not being in a contract, Live with it for awhile, and maybe check out your other options, Before you make the jump.

This brings up an interesting question.

The original poster stated that his committment is up in a couple more months. Can someone like this prepay the year in January with no price increase as the prices go up in February even though their prepay year ends in March, April, etc.?

This brings up an interesting question.

The original poster stated that his committment is up in a couple more months. Can someone like this prepay the year in January with no price increase as the prices go up in February even though their prepay year ends in March, April, etc.?

E* wouldn't allow me to do the annual pay once I upgraded to HD and DVR Advantage. I was told I couldn't with the packages I had. It made no sense to me why that was so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)