Dish falling behind in HD

I find it funny that HD has been around mainstream since around 2005.

Yet almost a decade later, we are still arguing who has "the most HD".

I think by 10 years time, we should of had EVERY channel in HD. The sheer fact that some channels are still in standard definition is just sheer stupidity.

Both Directv and Dish need to get off their ass and make EVERY channel in HD.
Bubble is in full effect.

HD was not mainstream in 2005. The majority of American households did not have HDTVs until about 3-4 years ago, and even to this day, a majority of cable and satellite households still do NOT subscribe to HD package.

For that matter, between that, and DVD still being the dominant format, it could be argued that HD, at least true HD, is still not even mainstream here in 2013.

Oh, and by the way, with some networks, such as Teen Nick, there is no HD channel to offer the providers to begin with.

I used to be really happy with Dishes offerings of HD channels,but lately Dish has fallen behind in HD offerings.DirectV has more as of now,and also more premium movie channels in HD than Dish.Are More channels coming within the next month or so.I am really thinking of moving over to Directv if Dish doesnt improve thier HD offerings.
Goodbye and good luck! Sometimes I think people just make up anything in order to post it!

Just remember the reason the grass is looks greener on the other side of the fence is that you are looking sideways. If you look straight down the same bare patches are there.