DISH HOPPER SPEC SHEETS

Whoa. Is this gonna be on the test?

No, but if a train leaves Washington DC traveling east at 47 MPH carrying all the members of Congress and the House of Representatives and a plane leaves London’s Heathrow airport traveling west at350 MPH how long would it be before the two meet.?

Ok the first one did read a bit like a math problem from high school.

No, but if a train leaves Washington DC traveling east at 47 MPH carrying all the members of Congress and the House of Representatives and a plane leaves London’s Heathrow airport traveling west at350 MPH how long would it be before the two meet.?

That's a trick question because you could never get all the members of Congress and HoR to decide on WHICH train they would take!! :D:D:D

Hopefully the train will run into the Atlantic ocean before the plane got to them!

Two Hoppers would take care of 99.5% of the Dish Network population. I think it is a mistake going beyond one Joey per Hopper because of timer conflicts that may come up with additional Joey's unless you do not have three people watching tv at once particularly live tv.

That's a trick question because you could never get all the members of Congress and HoR to decide on WHICH train they would take!! :D:D:D
Accurate and funny.
The Democrats would want to go left and the Republicans would want to go right.
Accurate and funny also.

Ding Ding Ding
Hopefully the train will run into the Atlantic ocean before the plane got to them!
We have a winner!!!

Two Hoppers would take care of 99.5% of the Dish Network population. I think it is a mistake going beyond one Joey per Hopper because of timer conflicts that may come up with additional Joey's unless you do not have three people watching tv at once particularly live tv.

Back on subject and a very good point. I am currently on a 3 television setup hoping to go to 4 soon and right now I would want 2 Hoppers and a Joey if the upfront cost and the lease fees seem appropriate.

It will be really interesting to see how the 2 hoppers work together. It would be kind of annoying if you manually have to pick which hopper records which show and have to manage conflicts yourself. It would be really cool if it looked like one DVR with 6 tuners when you had 2 of them.

This would be the best system yet. The system that they have now I consider to be the best out there and this will top that. It is good to stay ahead of the curve. Didn't I read that it would not support two hoppers integrating together upon release?

They just need to keep the fees in check which we should find out about on Thursday.

This would be the best system yet. The system that they have now I consider to be the best out there and this will top that. It is good to stay ahead of the curve. Didn't I read that it would not support two hoppers integrating together upon release?

They just need to keep the fees in check which we should find out about on Thursday.

I'm pretty sure that 2 Hoppers will work together from the start.

dwarren2 said:
When they finally release the usb ota tuner, it will be interesting to find out if it uses one of the internal tuners or if it adds additional tuners.

The internal tuners are for satellite - the OTA tuner is a whole different animal, so it would be in addition to. Now, if adding an OTA tuner disables a satellite tuner...... Naw, no way. Really. Gulp.

The internal tuners are for satellite - the OTA tuner is a whole different animal, so it would be in addition to. Now, if adding an OTA tuner disables a satellite tuner...... Naw, no way. Really. Gulp.

Dish has never done that and I doubt they will this time around either, assuming OTA does come to pass for the Hopper-Joey system. That's a DirecTV thing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)