Dish Is now showing TBS HD!

I can't get 542. Did a check switch and downloaded a guide update and nothing? Do
I need to do something else?

Hey I just recived word and Verified that Dish is infact testing TBS HD on channel 542! Wonder if a deal has been made? Wonder if this is damage control?

I just checked 542 and I jump to 543, 542 is not there. and the game is still on 139.

WOWZERS GUYS you will not get it! Untill Dish Releases it to subs!!!! When a channel is in engeneering mode that means that dish has the channel on the bird for testing purposes, and its hidden to subs. Once they release it to subs you will then see it in your guide!

Where is 542? It's not working for me! J/k....would be great if Dish added TBS-HD with 1/2 the AL & NLDS' and whole ALCS left to play. They are so strange. Adding BTN a week late (though I'm still thankful they did) and now this. For a company that prides themselves on Charlie Chats they have a real problem with promotion and PR.

Trust me guys, when you see the playoffs on there in HD, assuming it looks as good for E* as it does D*, you will be happy they added it. Sure RIGHT NOW you wont have as much HD content, and i can kind of understand people backing off of wanting it with bandwidth constraints, but that will be added when the new sats go up. You will be pleased:)

How about no one list the channel # that it's "testing" on then ? That would solve the problem of everyone trying to tune it....

"Guys, try bagging your own preferences here and look at the big picture: it is freaking embarrassing for Dish to be the only major provider NOT carrying the baseball playoffs in HD."

Couldn't have said better myself.

What value does TBS-HD have beyond the playoffs? I hope that Dish passes on this one and uses their space for a better HD choice. SciFi, USA, CNN, Weather, Bravo, Smithsonian... There are many more worthy channels now available to pick from.

This is true i was sad to learn that the BRAVES no longer will be on TBS .Bummer they were Americas team for years because of TBS.Now TBS will have the sunday game of the week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)