Dish is showing horror movies in october.

someone saw a commercial that said dish is showing 10 cent horror movies. and then someone else commented on the same topic and said dish told them if you have BB@home the movies are free. if you don't its 10 cents per movie. dish did not comment on that post. if you have facebook click on the following link http://www.facebook.com/DISH/posts/10151225671730851

That just meant the movies themselves are only worth 10 cents! ;)

I dont see any movies on 102.

Don't be alarmed,I didn't either.They are only on in primetime.Check your guide for the next few days between 8 and 10 pm est.Guess that would be between 5 and 8 pm wst?

Teehar said:
Don't be alarmed,I didn't either.They are only on in primetime.Check your guide for the next few days between 8 and 10 pm est.Guess that would be between 5 and 8 pm wst?

Thanks. I see them starting at 5

I just decided to watch my first DVR recording of these dish horror movies, dead season. It's got nice HD picture quality but I was kind of disappointed to find out it doesn't have 5.1 sound. This is a newer movie (2011) but it was a pretty low budget independent movie so maybe that is the reason. I'm hoping some of the other movies I recorded do have 5.1. Either way they are showing some pretty decent movies in HD for no extra fee so I can't complain to much.

One thing I am really happy about is that I just found out one of my favorite movies (Shaun of the Dead) is one of the 10 cent on demand movies. I have probably rented it so many times I could have paid for the bluray by now but at 10 cents I'll be renting it from dish this year.

I just decided to watch my first DVR recording of these dish horror movies, dead season. It's got nice HD picture quality but I was kind of disappointed to find out it doesn't have 5.1 sound. This is a newer movie (2011) but it was a pretty low budget independent movie so maybe that is the reason. I'm hoping some of the other movies I recorded do have 5.1. Either way they are showing some pretty decent movies in HD for no extra fee so I can't complain to much.

One thing I am really happy about is that I just found out one of my favorite movies (Shaun of the Dead) is one of the 10 cent on demand movies. I have probably rented it so many times I could have paid for the bluray by now but at 10 cents I'll be renting it from dish this year.

Shaun of the Dead is a must have in my library!Untelling how many times I have watched it.

Not on a channel, in the streaming section under special offers

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app
Gotcha...guess I won't partake...not set up. Too bad you can't access from ROKU.

Well I loved Shaun of the Dead but,Black Sheep just wasn't my kind lamb chop.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)