DISH Launches Palladia

Dish better watch out they might get sued for launching SD version of palladia with out a contract :D

But at least there's symmetry now. It was pretty unbalanced before, having HD versions of channels that only exist in SD like Logo and BET-J!

i wonder is it went "Off-air" for 30 mins to switch from Fuse to Palladia or did they just simply changed the channel feed without shutting off the channel for 30 mins. and i hope someone recorded it so we can see it on youtube since most of us missed the live switchover.

this is absolutely crazy dropping channels like an A$$ hole... all this contract dispute and still we are paying more money... this is not worth it...

Well this Dish SD subscriber is glad to have a channel that was before only in HD.Let's see more of that Charlie!.:D

I am really surprised that Dish customers act like they don't know how Charlie operates,remember the Weather Channel and WeatherCast?.Charlie is showing any channel that thinks they can't be replaced can be,good job! Charlie!.;)

I guess that's why I only pay $99.99 for Dish's America's Everything package instead of 114.99 for DirecTV's Premiere package.:D

Last edited:
I'm shocked Charlie didn't try to produce a music channel like he did WeatherCast. Could you imagine a Dish Network produced music channel ? It would consist of some old lady playing her records from the early 20th century because all those songs are public domain.

I got them both in HD, along with YES, MSG's-HD, and MLB Net-HD. Too bad I had to lose my 722 dvr and go to TWC to get them in upstate ny area.:( At this rate TWC will move to third largest provider after Comcast and Directv.

Never watched FUSE. I really don't care if it returns. I totally understand why Charlie is fighting the increases but I don't understand why we are continuing to pay MORE every few months with TWO price increases in ONE year. The outrageous Additional receiver fees and then the latest $2.00 increase on top 200/250. As far as I am concerned they could drop all of the Espns channels, but ONLY if they gave the subs a discount of $10.00 for doing so. But knowing Charlie he would just keep the $10.00 and add a Highschool sports channel in the place of them.

i hope DirecTV starts doing a ad campain where they say they don't have disputes that often like Dish does.

While D* hasn't had as many disputes that resulted in dropped channels, they have had issues like this before. Versus was off D* for months. D* probably doesn't want to get into this because while it's E* today, it could easily be D* tomorrow. We are going to see more and more channel disputes in the future that will affect all providers.

While D* hasn't had as many disputes that resulted in dropped channels, they have had issues like this before. Versus was off D* for months. D* probably doesn't want to get into this because while it's E* today, it could easily be D* tomorrow. We are going to see more and more channel disputes in the future that will affect all providers.

There was also the time on DirecTV Lifetime Real Women disappeared.:eek:

In this economy subscribers need answers and the answer is cheaper prices that's why Dishnetwork is adding more subscribers.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)