Dish Network Price Calculator

I'm seeing a $35 promo credit (1 of 6) that I do not currently enjoy. Where did that come from?

what is HD essential and ultimate, on top of GoldHD and Platinum with Classic 250?

Interesting - it's not showing the $7/month leased receiver fee that I have on my current bill.

Should I be getting that if I only have one receiver?

It also doesn't show what you'll pay after the promotional period ends. Then the package comes out to about what I am paying for the comparable package with DirecTV. Minus GOL-TV, minus MLB Network ...

Backing out the $35 new subscriber promo, it is $3 more per month than I am paying now for the same package (of course, I did have to spring for $150 up front for my 722). It would be nice if they had the option for new/current subs. :)

Hi

When I used it, it came out at exactly what I'm playing now.
With the new user discount included.

When I called them to get the HD activated a week ago (I have had dish for years) they gave me the discounted price for the next year.

Before this I was paying over $90 a month without the HD. Now I'm playing 65.

I have a dual channel HD DVR feeding 2 TVs. Classic gold 250, HD silver, Local channels and Showtime.

They said that they were giving me a deal because I was a long time customer who had never paid late.

Anyway "Cheers to Dish" I have to say I have always gotten good service and my comcast internet connection is down a lot more often then my dish.

Mike

Ps Unclick the DHS commitment and it will remove the discount.

No. You should not.
Well, I got a CSR in chat and tried to get it removed.

Despite posting the link to the calculator, and the "HD Receiver FREE" line from the display, I couldn't get him to budge off the $7 fee, which he said applies to the first HD receiver on the account.

I was able to get a $5 credit for 10 months, so that's something. I may try again when I call for DishMover to move to my new place in a couple of weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)