DISH Price Increases

In view of the Volkswagen emissions debacle, meeting government emissions standards are surely putting a serious hurt on the German auto industry. It doesn't help that their cars are largely uninspired (both visually and technically) of late.
IMO, VWs are the "blandest" cars on the road.

VWs are, but I still wouldn't mind buying another BMW or even a Mercedes. They are nice rides, and worth the money.

Boy tell me about it! I looked at VW a couple years ago and noticed how very unequipped they are considering their price.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

I loved my 2009 Jetta TDI. But when it got totaled, the 2015 was too backward to be considered. That, plus the emissions debacle.

Most folks I've met that had BMWs hated them for being in the shop so much.

I'd prefer our cars would mimic our iPhone/Android screens. Then we could park and watch Dish Anywhere on the dash. Bigger than my iPhone. And I don't usually have the iPad.

This is MUCH better than discussing Dish price increases!

Reactions: Troch77 and ChadT41
I loved my 2009 Jetta TDI. But when it got totaled, the 2015 was too backward to be considered. That, plus the emissions debacle.

I'd prefer our cars would mimic our iPhone/Android screens. Then we could park and watch Dish Anywhere on the dash. Bigger than my iPhone. And I don't usually have the iPad.

I laughed. Legitimately out loud.

Same here , Mercedes and BMW will go Hundreds of thousands of miles, But they are expensive during that process.
I had a 335i for about 2 Years.
It cost me over $150 for an oil change, brakes were $1200 a year.
4 Tires cost me $1000.
Plus was in the shop once for Wipers not working, and failed Idle.
We traded that thing back in with 27000 miles and Bought a Cadillac CTS-V.
Going on 3 years, Not paid for 1 oil change the first 2 years. $75 after
One set of brakes, $800
4 tires still $1000, But never another single issue.
Going on 60,000 miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: navychop
Same here , Mercedes and BMW will go Hundreds of thousands of miles, But they are expensive during that process.
I had a 335i for about 2 Years.
It cost me over $150 for an oil change, brakes were $1200 a year.
4 Tires cost me $1000.
Plus was in the shop once for Wipers not working, and failed Idle.
We traded that thing back in with 27000 miles and Bought a Cadillac CTS-V.
Going on 3 years, Not paid for 1 oil change the first 2 years. $75 after
One set of brakes, $800
4 tires still $1000, But never another single issue.
Going on 60,000 miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
That's why I drive Hondas and Acuras, they'll last forever with oil changes and routine maintenance and you don't have to shell out $150 for an oil change or a fortune for brakes and whatnot. Same can be said for Toyota and Lexus. I do like how some of the new Mercedes-Benz look though.

That 2013 Lexus ES350 looked REAL good. But costs too much. In 2-3 years, we'll go look at the 2013 ES350s again!

So I have that every day low price of HBO for $10/month does that mean my HBO subscription will go up to $14/month or $19/month ?

Does WHAT mean it would go up?

My HBO subscription. Right now I am currently paying $10/month "everyday low price" pricing. Does that change when the rates go up on Jan. 14th 2016 ? If so, since I'm an existing customer does the price go up to $19/month or the new $15/month pricing for new customers? Maybe it'll stay the same?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)