Dish shipping

Robdoggz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
Stockton, Ca
Hello i just ordered a second vip211 for my home got a second hdtv so i placed an order. I got the 18 month contract and 99$ for vip211 with a credit to come. Well they said the receiver will be here in 7-10 days cause i chose to self install. I was wondering if i had chose a tech to just come would that have been faster lol.

Being the tech could have come out in a day or two. Well anyways whats done is done but does anyone know how dish ships recievers usually and do they provide any tracking info? If not i am going to just have to play the waiting game lol. Thanks for any info bye.:D

Hello i just ordered a second vip211 for my home got a second hdtv so i placed an order. I got the 18 month contract and 99$ for vip211 with a credit to come. Well they said the receiver will be here in 7-10 days cause i chose to self install. I was wondering if i had chose a tech to just come would that have been faster lol.

Being the tech could have come out in a day or two. Well anyways whats done is done but does anyone know how dish ships recievers usually and do they provide any tracking info? If not i am going to just have to play the waiting game lol. Thanks for any info bye.:D

All the ships Echostar does is via UPS, I suggest you to call the csr's dept to get you tracking #, If you're not around at the time of delivery they can ship back your 211 to Dishnetwork.

Yea i know my fault i guess, I have some guys here fixing the kitchen sink and my mom is going nuts lol. I figured she would be pissed had i got the dish installer here at the same time haha. So i went and had them ship it but i forgot to call today for the tracking number. Do they usually ship ground?

It varies depending on the situtation, but most of the time yes ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)