Dish Store Closed

sad, they offered top notch service
And that is the reason why it was closed. He didn't want to continue on and provide sub par service.

Me and Claude talked a long time before deciding to shut it down.

Claude did a excellent job running DISHSTORE!

I really hate to see it closed. The few items I ordered were fairly priced, delivered in a timely manner, and questions were quickly answered when I was unsure about something.

A sign of a good businessperson is when they know when to fold them. Normally, one lets their emotions control and they end up pouring money down a rat hole waiting for sales to return.

To be honest, all we where selling was TV2 IR UHF Upgrade kits and, OTA Tuner moduals for the 722. It was costing me more money to have someone fill the orders, than we made on shipping the orders.

We still have items in stock, and can set you up for Directv service. Call the office at 800-807-0837

Thanks

Claude Greiner

THAT was not the best experience for Claude.

As stated, decisions must be made on business realities.

For a retailer Dish pays more & quicker than Directv, there is definitely more to the story.
If the store would have closed sooner my feelings & opinions may be different.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. There will be no twice for me. I'd just do without if this were my only option for service.

I'll miss the DishStore net. Bought two of my three current receivers, a now retired/traded-in receiver and a few accessories including two SW64s for my mom's legacy system from DishStore.net. I love shopping on line and really hate calling for anything. Not sure what I'll do for my next purchase. Time will tell. Thanks for the great service while the net store was operating!

I'll miss the DishStore net. Bought two of my three current receivers, a now retired/traded-in receiver and a few accessories including two SW64s for my mom's legacy system from DishStore.net. I love shopping on line and really hate calling for anything. Not sure what I'll do for my next purchase. Time will tell. Thanks for the great service while the net store was operating!

Since dishstore.net no longer has an online store, I would recommend solidsignal.com and warrenelectronics.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)