DISH Survey: TV Shows and Movies

?TV Shows & Movies

DISH is conducting research to investigate consistency and quality of information across our platforms; i.e. on your TV (live/DVR/On Demand), online, or on your phone and tablets.
If you encounter any situation where you see any of the following information missing or incorrect, please let us know in this thread.

•artwork

•incorrect naming

•episode number

•other missing/incorrect information while watching TV

Thanks for the feedback!

I would be happy to oblige...however dish has no app for Windows Phone devices. TV ALMOST Anywhere.

Since Dish is asking...my gripe is on the DIY Network. I notice many "new" episodes of various programs are not in fact not new. It's difficult to judge based on program descriptions since many of the networks shows could be described generically. For example, a couple renovates the outdated kitchen.

Since Dish is asking...my gripe is on the DIY Network. I notice many "new" episodes of various programs are not in fact not new. It's difficult to judge based on program descriptions since many of the networks shows could be described generically. For example, a couple renovates the outdated kitchen.
And sometimes the original airdate shows it as first being aired that night but the encore airing shows a date from a couple years ago. Like recycled shows they aired on hgtv(hgtv canada) that have just started on DIY. If your dvr skips the "new" airing it won't pick up the next airing because it is not a current date. Frustrating.

For the past several weeks, the guide data for my local OTA PBS has been missing the information for the -01 channel from both channels (I get signal from two different OTA relay stations). An adjacent state's PBS OTA guide info fills the data for the main -01 channel.

Attachments

• IMG_20131123_105542_917.jpg
    IMG_20131123_105542_917.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 148
NASA-TV just shows "Education Hour" for everything. It used to have all the program titles, I'm not sure when it got screwed up.

Al Jazeera still is listed as Current.

I have been out of the loop for a little while, but didn't there used to be a Dish Earth channel that just showed an image of the earth from the satellite? Is it still out there or do I just not have the correct channel package?

I just saw Scott's post asking for info on tv sows and movies regarding issues like incorrect naming. Last week, I was surfing the guide and saw that SyFy was airing the original "V" series beginning at 8 P.M. Eastern. When I tuned in to SyFy at that time, the display said, "V," but some other show whose title I can't remember at the moment, was being shown. This held true for the rest of the night, all the way through the 11:00 hour.

There are too many mistakes to even keep count. Episode numbers are mainly wrong on repeats of Everybody Loves Raymond, and sequentially after the last episode with the word Final in its name, Tribune numbers another episode that obviously was aired prior to the series finale. This was on both TVLand and WLAX Fox 25.

The actors listed in all The Tonight Show's info on my HWS are always: Jeff Foxworthy, Jay Leno, Keith Fitzhugh. The correct guest names are listed in the description.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts