DISH VOD "Occupy Unmasked" question

Yeah...it's kind of strange, because I just connected my Roku device and had no problem whatsoever retrieving this movie from Amazon's movie store. You'd think the makers of the film wouldn't have listed DISH as a provider to be able to get the film from unless it would actually be able to be retrieved. I don't like to jump to conspiracy theories, but aren't Charlie and the boys known to be somewhat (if not a lot) to the left when it comes to political matters? Just sayin'.....
:)

I don't like to jump to conspiracy theories, but aren't Charlie and the boys known to be somewhat (if not a lot) to the left when it comes to political matters? Just sayin'.....
:)
Considering the way he allegedly treats his employees, plus the recent addition of The Blaze, he doesn't strike me as one who leans in that direction. (Unless you're talking about the way his trousers fit.)

I've always figured Charlie walked right of center.I wouldn't think the film not being available has anything to do with which way Charlie leans though.

LOL! I suspect you're entirely correct Scott. And I did notice the addition of The Blaze, so that pretty much shoots my poorly founded theory. Maybe the movie will in fact show up next week. Thanks guys.

Considering the way he allegedly treats his employees, plus the recent addition of The Blaze, he doesn't strike me as one who leans in that direction. (Unless you're talking about the way his trousers fit.)

Stupid remark. Should have been deleted if no politics is going to be enforced. If it's not going to be enforced I have plenty to say.

If the sources I found (it's on the net so it must be true) are correct, Charlie is a registered Republican who donates to both Republicans, Democrats, and special interest groups.

In other words what Scott said is true, whatever makes him money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts