dishes at night

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No he's on antenna tv. I had a Sheldon moment 2 nights ago I was working on the dish. My neighbor came by to see what I was doing he said I see you working on your satellite dish all the time, i said yes I do. Then ask what I get on it like the nfl network I said no you have to pay for that channel. Here is the best line he told me he was getting some my channels on his tv. I said if you want to watch these channels you have to get hd fta reciever then run the wire into your house to watch it. Or setup a transmitter and send signal out that way. Well he left I said to myself the wonders of the American public educational system. Not sounding like I am stuck on my self but this stuff drives anyone nuts.

No he's on antenna tv. I had a Sheldon moment 2 nights ago I was working on the dish. My neighbor came by to see what I was doing he said I see you working on your satellite dish all the time, i said yes I do. Then ask what I get on it like the nfl network I said no you have to pay for that channel. Here is the best line he told me he was getting some my channels on his tv. I said if you want to watch these channels you have to get hd fta reciever then run the wire into your house to watch it. Or setup a transmitter and send signal out that way. Well he left I said to myself the wonders of the American public educational system. Not sounding like I am stuck on my self but this stuff drives anyone nuts.
Sounds like you've got some interesting neighbors. You should ask him which channels of yours he's "subscribed" to and then remind him that he only gets them free for a limited time after which he will receive a bill.:D

Reactions: . Raine
Status
Please reply by conversation.