Doing some work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, I see that's for the list sort.

Thanks for your hard work. Break time for me. :)

I am happy with it, so I am going to go make dinner. If you see anything strange let me know and I will take a look after dinner. :)

Again for the Default Sticky the navigation bar DOES NOT stay on the screen, but will reappear if you start to scroll up. This sort of gives you the best of both worlds. Let me know what you think. :D

I prefer the sticky nav bar setting to remain sticky. Having it pop up on you when you scroll up is better than never showing itself (except at the top of a thread), but still leads to a lot of mousing around that I never had to do before.

Also, when I select text with the mouse and reply, I get the whole post in quotes anyhow.

Also 2, I missing the banner ad.

Also 3, the satelliteguys logo is chopped off on top.

Also 4, The Krell logo and logout text is no longer in the nav bar (or wherever it was before), but overprints the tab below Forums. Edited to add: now in this thread it's up where the banner ad should be! It seems to be floating around wherever it wants.

for the Default Sticky the navigation bar DOES NOT stay on the screen, but will reappear if you start to scroll up
I really like this, gives more reading real estate, then all I have to do is bump my scroll wheel and the title bar appears, also better than having to scroll forever to get back to the top or hit the home key on keyboard.

I prefer the sticky nav bar setting to remain sticky. Having it pop up on you when you scroll up is better than never showing itself (except at the top of a thread), but still leads to a lot of mousing around that I never had to do before.
Same here. I have to scroll up 2 or 3 times for it to display correctly.

Capture.JPG

The duplicate 'Normal Thread' and 'Sticky Thread' banners are back.

Ok made some changes based on your feedback. (Thank you!)

Whats confusing is they moved stuff from where it was to someplace else. So I have to find in the control panel where things were moved to. But I like and understand their reason for moving them.

Yup clicked them on by accident trying to do something else.

To prevent that from happening agan I removed the old add in completely which separated sticky from normal thread. :D

TheKrell name/icon and logout stuff are now back where they belong on that nav bar; thanks! But if you can find a way to make the sticky nav bar stick again, that would be much appreciated.

Also, my Sateliteguys banner/logo is still clipped on the top, and I don't see that ad to the right of it. Are these issues related?

I dont see the info for yourself on the top of the home page
Like likes and conversations. Dont know if anybody started a conversation or liked a post

I dont see the info for yourself on the top of the home page
Like likes and conversations. Dont know if anybody started a conversation or liked a post
Yep. Please get it back if possible.

As I posted earlier I too can not change styles I am stuck in the (awful) classic...... There are no options showing for dark mode, or any styles.....

I'm on SG default and I see my info up on the (non-sticky) nav bar as before. And now the nav bar pops down when I scroll up but only when it feels like it. One more thing: the sidebar cookie is no longer retained even during one session. :(

Thanks to KE4EST he got me out of classic and I am in and can stay in Dark Style no sticky. Color Options works.
1. I do not see the sidebar control
2. Ad Styler shows a thin black bar only.
3. For some reason it took a couple times to log in, and it took a longer than usual time for the page to render on that log in. But since log in pages seem fine except as noted in 1 & 2.

Edit I went into the satellite forum and now Voila the sidebar control is there!

Last edited:
Reactions: KE4EST
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)