DRA Down?

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
I used Dish Remote Access this morning but this afternoon and evening it's not working. Just me?

DishTechPA

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 19, 2010
SW PA
Mine is working normally. Tried both HWS and Hopper 2000 with sling adapter using android app. Did not check on pc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
That's DRA on a PC that's not working. Android's working fine here too. Thanks.

Last edited:

3HaloODST

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 2, 2010
Earth
dish.sling.com seems to be down here too. Hopefully it's temporary.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Worked for me about 45 min ago on my laptop. Check because of this thread

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
This morning, Dish Anywhere is working OK but I cannot connect to DRA at all. Every time I try to access the DRA site, I get this error: "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." I hope that Dish did not finally eliminate DRA as they have been threatening to do for a long time now! Is anyone else still having problems?

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
This morning, Dish Anywhere is working OK but I cannot connect to DRA at all. Every time I try to access the DRA site, I get this error: "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." I hope that Dish did not finally eliminate DRA as they have been threatening to do for a long time now! Is anyone else still having problems?

Still not working anywhere apparently.

n0qcu

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Earth
I think that the DRA is much better than the new Dish anywhere but for me the last several months I haven't been able to "sling" anything with DRA, so I have had to switch to dish anywhere. DISH needs something like DRA that is a sling only program without all the "demand" crap.

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
I think that the DRA is much better than the new Dish anywhere but for me the last several months I haven't been able to "sling" anything with DRA, so I have had to switch to dish anywhere. DISH needs something like DRA that is a sling only program without all the "demand" crap.

I agree.

I was 'slinging' up until yesterday morning using DRA. Had to use Anywhere today and man do I miss DRA. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)