Espnu or All American Direct distants in HD

I just called and 24.99 for all four LA stattions.

I asked about specials and this CSR had no information about specials or combo pricing.

Did not order.

For someone that has only posted twice, you seem that everyone should kneel before you like your the all mighty!!!
Please!!!
Was the word "please" invisible to you? I asked. I did not demand. Geez. Get a grip. Does it matter if I have 2 posts or 2,000 posts? Should it matter? I don't think so. I thought I was asking nicely.:rolleyes:

When I call AAD, they keep telling me to call back tomorrow. Is there a special number to call?

The person I talked to said the same thing and then she put me on hold. I'm assuming to talk to her supervisor and then quoted me the $24.99 for all networks one city.

I hope they change the price.

No special number.

look at the screen shot, theres your answer :). The 3 month deal is a special, 2 for the price of 3! Just in case they try to screw me over on the pricing, I requested to be billed, instead of taking it off my credit card.

I'm getting all 4 LA channels, plus all 4 in SD from NY and SF. (12 channels total, 4HD, 8SD)
$24.99/month was the price I was quoted. But different people are hearing different things. When I get my bill I'll let everyone know 100% what I was charged.

I'm getting all 4 LA channels, plus all 4 in SD from NY and SF. (12 channels total, 4HD, 8SD)
$24.99/month was the price I was quoted. But different people are hearing different things. When I get my bill I'll let everyone know 100% what I was charged.

Thanks.

I hope you got the correct price. I'd pay that, but having a tough time accepting $24.99 for only the HD feed.

For those in Alaska that are interested, we can get both cities.

Not sure I'll continue, but I did do the buy 2 months get 3 months special. But the price was $24.99 additional per city. So $100 for two cities for three months.

wow, might have to "move" to Alaska. Don't think I want to spend that much money tho. BTW, WCBS SD on 243 is now fixed, the audio doesn't tell you to get your converter box :p

wow, might have to "move" to Alaska. Don't think I want to spend that much money tho. BTW, WCBS SD on 243 is now fixed, the audio doesn't tell you to get your converter box :p

Not everywhere in Alaska though. You have to move to the bush, I moved to Cantwell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)