Fios beats DirecTv in latest customer satisfaction ranking

Status
Please reply by conversation.
your argument is like saying "instead of having to pay for tires on my new car, i got them for free!" except the price of the car went up accordingly. while you're technicly correct, you're still paying for the tires.
I can also choose to apply the difference to the radio, the AC or the seats, etc...

As I said, what ever you like to name a non existing fee, is up to you. If you want to break the price you pay for TV as 10% going toyour water bill, 10% going to the electric bill, etc is all on you.

what part of new subs is not clear to you?
So ONCE AGAIN, your saying that the price drop doesn't effect us long time subs ...

So we continue to pay the higher prices ...

Sure makes it nice to be a long standing customer of thiers.

Can't wait for this merger to wrap up and see what deals are offered to us .... at least Then I'll get a break on my bill ... finally.

Reactions: Troch77 and mccoyrj
So ONCE AGAIN, your saying that the price drop doesn't effect us long time subs ...

So we continue to pay the higher prices ...

Sure makes it nice to be a long standing customer of thiers.

Can't wait for this merger to wrap up and see what deals are offered to us .... at least Then I'll get a break on my bill ... finally.
Correct, since when long time subs pay LESS then new subs????? This has been the cry song long timers has been singing all along.....

One thing we all must understand is that there are always going to be a few who will defend this company no matter what. The "Directv can do no wrong" crowed is just par for the course for a forum like this. Myself I am so glad that I finally got around to canceling. I was paying an outrageous amount of money for non stop commercials and constant repeats and 100 or more channels I never watched. Now I get 22 channels OTA and the PQ is better both for HD and SD than I ever got with Directv. And it cost me less than one month's Directv bill to put up a rooftop antenna.

Reactions: Marcingak
10% off ain't squat ...
Also, you CAN get that 10 % off rather easily if you ask.

Thats nice if you have Verizon Fios to swap too, problem is they are only available in specific areas, just like ATT is ... so you can't really look at that as being an option for everyone.

If you like Fios (for example) why switch every 2 years, why not just stay there if thats happens to be the provider you like best ?
Why force your family to change providers and channel line ups every few years ?

This big time, 1. I wouldn't ever leave DirecTV, and 2. Verizon and AT&T aren't in my area at all, even DSL isn't here, let alone FiOS. It's ridiculous.

If you want some sort of discount, you need to call up, and ask for it, I do it when I feel my bill is a little high, I usually get discounts on my Base package($10 off for 12 Months), and Sports Pack and Starz(Between $5 and $7 a month for 6 months). Also got NFLST Max upgrade for free this year, I can't complain as DirecTV has treated me well every year since I've been with them(Started in 2006-2008, came back in 2010 after financial issues were resolved, and haven't have an issue since), I got the free upgrade as they putted because I had a great account, and loyal customer, I don't do the 2yrs here, and 2 yrs there thing, just too much of a hassle to have someone come out every 2 yrs to switch stuff out.

My only cable option is Time Warner, and it sucks compared to DTV, I would rather pay a little more, even though I don't, to get better quality, and a chance at the package I desire, like the Ticket, than have crappy CS, and crappy Technology, I mean my internet Is through them, and it is unreliable, but I have no other provider out here, not in the booney's either, live near the Capital of NY, yet Verizon can't get FiOS here for some reason, nor can AT&T get U-Verse here.

But anyway, if you want the discounts then stick with whatever company you're with, and they will, and they will also accomidate you. My brother died last monday, and AT&T pushed back my due date because of this, gave us extra time to pay our Cell bill. Also have had DirecTV do that numerous times over the years where I've been short for the month, either call in, get a person, or just do the automated and I get a couple extrav days to get the money together.

My brother died last monday, and AT&T pushed back my due date because of this, gave us extra time to pay our Cell bill. Also have had DirecTV do that numerous times over the years where I've been short for the month, either call in, get a person, or just do the automated and I get a couple extrav days to get the money together.
JUCJ85,

Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)