Fox Business Added

I'm on this site. I have AT250+Platinum HD. I can watch the SD now, but the HD is not yet available.

This is what I'm pissed about....they put FOXB in AT250. It would have made more sense to keep it with Fox down in AT200. I've been patiently waiting for months for this channel; figures that they wouldn't put it in my programming package when we finally do get it.

Forgot the SD version ID available.

Anyway, makes sense. The same way CNN in AT100, but CNN Headline News is AT200.

You have to admit, Fox Business is a bit of a niche channel.

So we had to hear the whining for over a year about not having the channel, now we have to listen to whining about the package it's in. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Can't make you people happy.

No FoxNews in HD yet, no Fox Business in HD yet. FoxB in SD in an upper tier package only. I've got AT200+locals+HD+Starz+CineM and I have dozens of channels in the AT200 that I never watch and will never watch. I'm still waiting for the good news involving Fox.

Forgot the SD version ID available.

Anyway, makes sense. The same way CNN in AT100, but CNN Headline News is AT200.

You have to admit, Fox Business is a bit of a niche channel.

So we had to hear the whining for over a year about not having the channel, now we have to listen to whining about the package it's in. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Can't make you people happy.
I don't mean to be a whiner but CNBC is in the AT200. Why can't FBN be in the AT200?

Because there's such great demand for this channel, apparently, that they've decided to eke a few extra dollars out of all those who want it. Business channel connisseurs should appreciate it.

Yhank you Dish. Good Move- Fox News is in fact the ratings leader for all cable news and has been for years. MSNBC is a distant 24th.

AT250

You also get Bloomburg (or you can subscribe to it separately) with AT250, plus NatGeo, Science, Encore and The Movie Channel. Welcome to tiers... There's usually something you want in the top package, many like NatGeo for instance.

I would rather have Bloomberg in HD personally... It saved me tens of thousands this year in my relatively modest 401K. :D

Last edited:
oh no

That sound you hear is me running out of the room as I see this discussion turning into another conservative vs liberal slugfest (that is, if the mods don't keep the discussion on topic).

Free speech requires facts: Fox kills MSNBC in the 25-54 yr old demographic. ... Nielsen TV Show Ratings, Data and Numbers | TVbytheNumbers.com

Okay, before you get your panties into a complete wad, we are going to type really slow so you can understand. There is a difference between fox news and fox business news.
You are correct that fox news wins out in overall ratings over MSNBC, but since this thread is about fox business news (which has almost thousands of views) HDRoberts is correct that MSNBC blows fox business news out of the water ratings wise. You are talking about one fox channel and everyone else here is talking about a completely different fox channel.

Please help me. I moved and now it says I have no siganl

News Releases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)