FOX NEWS HD - Where are you?

How long has this lawsuit been on going?

What I want to know is when will the lawsuit end and when will we get Fox News HD on Dish...

A previous poster had some good insight about when things would shake loose. His opinion was that when rebroadcasting rights agreements for Fox's local channels came up for renegotiation that is when we may get Fox News HD.

So for those so informed, are we close to that time?

2 months and counting til the 150 HD Channels mark, Charlie better do something soon, or he can be sued for false advertising. (Class action lawsuit)

Time is starting to run out Dish...

My contract ends in April '09 and if Fox News HD and Fox Business HD isn't there and I have to pay to realign my signals from the Western to the Eastern Arc...I'll be gone.

Dear Sweet Jesus Mother and Mary, I need Fox News HD on election night! If I can't see the priceless reactions of doom and gloom from the "fair and balanced" blowhards in great detail when the Republicans are wiped out in a bloodbath across the board, my night will not be complete.

I need to see Brit Hume cry in HD.

I need to see Hannity blabber on about voter fraud, ACORN, and demand recounts in HD.

I need to see O'Reilly wrinkle his brow and yell at the guy posting election results that he's anti-American for daring to put up Obama state wins.

But most importantly, I need to see the sweating, the hemming and hawing, the excuses, and the general buffoonery that the Fox crew are bound to produce when they realize the Republican brand is dead and buried and they're about to face a Democratic tidal wave.

Come on E*...give me the crisp, clean detail of the funeral coverage that will be election night on Fox. It's the patriotic thing to do.

hmmm considering it was CNN i was watching when their "special investigative" team broke news about the Obama-Ayers relationship being more than was told by Obama, and the ACORN fraud being hunted down by the same team on CNN...i'd say you might want to check your sources, and not bash one news network for showing the same news others are. Not to mention Lou Dobbs (independent, also on CNN) has been covering the same stories with just as much interest. Being a Turbo HD sub, i only get CNN.....and not Fox...so again...check yourself. No matter what side wins there will be cries from the losers...whether it be voter fraud or racism.....either way this is not the political forum...:rolleyes:

I personally would like to have FNC HD. It would be nice to be able to have both sides of the fence to watch.....and then sort out the bull of both.

Dear Sweet Jesus Mother and Mary, I need Fox News HD on election night! If I can't see the priceless reactions of doom and gloom from the "fair and balanced" blowhards in great detail when the Republicans are wiped out in a bloodbath across the board, my night will not be complete.

I need to see Brit Hume cry in HD.

I need to see Hannity blabber on about voter fraud, ACORN, and demand recounts in HD.

I need to see O'Reilly wrinkle his brow and yell at the guy posting election results that he's anti-American for daring to put up Obama state wins.

But most importantly, I need to see the sweating, the hemming and hawing, the excuses, and the general buffoonery that the Fox crew are bound to produce when they realize the Republican brand is dead and buried and they're about to face a Democratic tidal wave.

Come on E*...give me the crisp, clean detail of the funeral coverage that will be election night on Fox. It's the patriotic thing to do.
Wow I didn't think of it that way. Considering it will be a landslide it will be great.
I need foxnews. :D:haha

FOX HD???

From what I remember Britt Hume saying a few weeks ago, they haven't even started broadcasting in HD yet, so unless you want "stretch o vision" Fox News, we might as well wait until they start BROADCASTING in HD!!!!! If this is the case, then D* says they have FOX News HD, but they actually don't!!

From what I remember Britt Hume saying a few weeks ago, they haven't even started broadcasting in HD yet, so unless you want "stretch o vision" Fox News, we might as well wait until they start BROADCASTING in HD!!!!! If this is the case, then D* says they have FOX News HD, but they actually don't!!

Direct does have Fox News Channel hd and it is not stretched. There are a few programs in full screen hd but most are 4:3 with a information "wing" on the right side of the screen to fill the whole screen. The pq is really good.

Did anyone notice this?

When I was watching my local Fox Channel it had a symbol that said Fox News HD, but when I changed it to the Fox News Channel It was different. The symbol was the same but the news people where different does anyone know why that was?

There was no crying on Fox News last night...

I think it's so odd that some bash Fox for being in the tank for the Republican party yet they never watch the coverage.

My guy didn't win last night and that really stinks, and after Fox News announced FIRST that Obama had won, they gave him all sorts of praise and adulation...and that praise came not from a Democratic strategist, it came from just about every person on their expert panel, including Karl Rove...I didn't like hearing it, but it didn't sound the least bit rehearsed or insincere...

And even though at the time I couldn't stand hearing about it, it was very touching to say the least to hear the thoughts of Juan Williams about the significance of Obama being the first African American President. He didn't gloat, but rather gave a very emotional description of what it meant to him...

That's what irritates me the most about Fox News bashers...they watch Hannity and think that's what the network is all about, when really there is quite a bit of balance on the network. It leans to the right to be certain, but it's not in the tank...

Juan Williams is a prime example of the type of analyst that Fox has. Juan took a lot of heat earlier in the election cycle as not being 'black' because he was a commentator on Fox News by some commentator on CNN or MSNBC. Although I often disagree with Juan Williams on his perspectives, I find him to be a refreshing liberal voice. He firmly believes in liberal principles, but he's willing to admit when a liberal is full of crap. That's what I expect of a news channel. Everyone has a bias, there is no way around that, but at least when a candidate or a party makes a statement or has a policy that is full of crap, call them on it...

Yes, I will continue to be a Fox News fan long into the future, because when the race was called last night, the commentary from the 'other side' wasn't gloating, it was introspective and sincere...

Enough of that...where's my Fox News HD?!

When I was watching my local Fox Channel it had a symbol that said Fox News HD, but when I changed it to the Fox News Channel It was different. The symbol was the same but the news people where different does anyone know why that was?

I have no Idea why, but for some reason they had Brit Hume to anchor FNC, and Shepard Smith on broadcast Fox. I would think it would make more sense to just simulcast. Perhaps U-verse, DirecTV and some of the other new carriers were promised exclusive election coverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)