Fox Sports Pittsburgh 2 Added To Dish EPG

Are they going to take the Empire channel 432 off the guide? and would I be able to watch pittsbugh pirates baseball or will it be blackout . I live in syracuse,ny.

Go to this website: http://dish.fxep.com/ and put in your zip code. It will tell you what teams you get and on which network.

I ran a buffalo zip code and they are elgible for the pirates.
They are also available for some more teams on MSG but you'd have to add the multi-sport pack to see them. That's the one thing i don't get with dish. some zip codes are in a teams territory for another RSN but dish does not include that RSN in the baisc pac, so you need to add the multi-sport :(

I had the multi-sports pack and got rid of it because 95% was blacked out. I can't believe they charge 5.99 to get nothing extra. And of course they wacked me 5$ to get rid of it.You guys from western NY are lucky. Dish didn't replace Empire with anything in my part of the state. And I used to get Empire.Typical.....

Shoot that stinks. Is there a way to find out what IP address that website went to before network soultions changed it?

Joe P said:
I just tried the link and it works fine for me.

Joe P

I just tried again and it's a no go.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 195

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)