FX-HD is Missing

HoodlumKY

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 6, 2003
TN
Hey guys, I noticed my FX is no longer showing HD. Did something happen with it? I saw last year it and Speed were dropped for a short time, but I am showing Speed HD. Is it just me?

I've reset my receiver (unplugged) reloaded guide a couple times, and still nothing. I have the Top 200 with HD 200 Free package.

Thanks

Just checked and it's playing fine here coming from the 61.5 orbital location.

It's just the movie, which came out in 98. just because a channel is HD doesn't mean every show is available in HD

Not the show, the channel itself is not showing HD. I'm only getting the SD channel, and it's on 72, not 61.5 like JSheridan. Odd.

Hey guys, I noticed my FX is no longer showing HD. Did something happen with it? I saw last year it and Speed were dropped for a short time, but I am showing Speed HD. Is it just me?

I've reset my receiver (unplugged) reloaded guide a couple times, and still nothing. I have the Top 200 with HD 200 Free package.

Thanks

Better do a check switch to see what sats you are getting.

how do you know what orbital a channel is coming in on? I find this information interesting and just never even thought to look for it.

it's working fine on my end

plus Speed wasn't a part of the four week dispute last year, it was FSN and NatGeo that were in that dispute as well as FX.

Press Info twice.
This is correct on my 722k. However, the satellite info does not appear at the upper left on my wife's 622 when she hits Info twice. :confused:

I notice the OP has a 622 Receiver so Info twice won't cut it.

Last edited:
There were some more channel moves to get "mixed arc" customers to call in, but FX was not one of them. HoodlumKY, will you send your phone number or account number in a PM? I'll make sure everything looks OK on our end.

Don't see it in the 4000s either.

I have a 1000.4 along with a wing-dish on 110 since my HD locals weren't up at the time. Using a 622 rcvr

Don't see it in the 4000s either.

I have a 1000.4 along with a wing-dish on 110 since my HD locals weren't up at the time. Using a 622 rcvr
If your 1000.4 is Eastern arc, my idea would be to unhook the 110 wing dish and run the check switch again without it. I figure you have a 50/50 shot to see if it works.

Thanks much MattG. That appeared to do the trick. FXHD is back. Really appreciate everybody's help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)