FX Now and Simpsons World app support?

If not supporting one, most likely not the other. Remember, or FYI, Fox has been trying, unsuccessfully, to bar Dish from using Autohop. So don't expect any agreement between them anytime soon. Besides, hasn't the world had enough of The Simpsons???

Yes indeed FoxNOW does work using your DISH Network username and password I just activated it on my Samsung TV. :)
image1.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 9.40.49 PM.png

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Yes indeed FoxNOW does work using your DISH Network username and password I just activated it on my Samsung TV. :)
View attachment 100777
View attachment 100776
Can't do it on the iOS app.

Is this rumor a new deal with the dropping of lawsuits because auto hop is disabled for first 3 days? Does it include missing HD channels for FS2 and FXM? The streaming stuff is a given at this point as it doesn't require any bandwidth for Dish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checked the iOS app and you are correct... however if you read the reviews it appears a lot of providers that work with FoxNow on other devices do not work with it on the iOS app. Looks like they need to update their iOS update or something.

As far as the rumors go.. well good things come to those who wait. :D

Just checked the iOS app and you are correct... however if you read the reviews it appears a lot of providers that work with FoxNow on other devices do not work with it on the iOS app. Looks like they need to update their iOS update or something.

As far as the rumors go.. well good things come to those who wait. :D
"Update their iOS update"

xD

I failed Waiting 1001, whoops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If only I had a $1 for each threat of leaving I could buy that new car I have been looking at......

Sorry, but app support is a given these day's. I could care less about Auto Hop and that's whats causing so much churn.

Sorry, but app support is a given these day's. I could care less about Auto Hop and that's whats causing so much churn.

I'm sorry but app support has to be one of the least important needs for the general customer. If that was the biggest concern then why have any pay TV provider, just subscribe to Netflix, Amazon and Hulu.

FOX just needs to update its app. Its not a DISH issue... if it was then you wouldn't be able to use FoxNow on other devices.

DISH has no control over an app that FOX publishes.

if's it's not covered by the current agreements Dish and Fox has now for it's channels, then it's not gonna be available for Dish customers until Fox and Dish settle all their legal matters and make a new agreement. that won't be for a while i'm afraid.

Willh look up... Foxnow works fine with DISH on other platforms... its only their iOS app having issues. Others with different providers are reporting the same thing. FOX needs to update their app. Its not a Dish problem.

Autohop being a flagship of dish, I think it's necessary to their business model. And I think the amount of people leaving due to app support, is minimal.

Autohop being a flagship of dish, I think it's necessary to their business model. And I think the amount of people leaving due to app support, is minimal.

I may sound harsh here but leaving a TV provider because they do not support an app is one of the lamest excuses I've heard of.

Reactions: ChadT41
I agree. But there are some people that just jump ship. Probably the biggest one is Showtime anytime but again, anyone leaving because of the apps, is minimal, and I guarantee are complaining about how their next provider doesn't offer something. They had with dish. Such as ptat, autohop or sling.

Willh look up... Foxnow works fine with DISH on other platforms... its only their iOS app having issues. Others with different providers are reporting the same thing. FOX needs to update their app. Its not a Dish problem.

i was referring to FXNow, which was what the OP asked about. this thread got hijacked into discussing the FoxNow, which is different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)