FX Now and Simpsons World app support?

Just checked the iOS app and you are correct... however if you read the reviews it appears a lot of providers that work with FoxNow on other devices do not work with it on the iOS app. Looks like they need to update their iOS update or something.

As far as the rumors go.. well good things come to those who wait. :D

Doesn't work on my Samsung Note 10.1 So it's more than just iOS

Lack of App Support is a big deal as most content owners are going this route and Dish on Demand is horrible. Auto Hop isn't a feature i care about because you can still fast forward if you need to. Removing Ad's on TV will drive costs as the content makers are losing a huge revenue stream. I want the provider that gives me the most features and options to view content. It's not an app issue, it's a provider feature as most people want to watch mobile content on a mobile device, niit in front of their PC monitor.

Reactions: ccmdguy
I've been with Dish on and off, my latest stint has been really sub par. The picture quality has been lacking, signal outages are the worse they've ever been, even with several tech visits.

Willh look up... Foxnow works fine with DISH on other platforms... its only their iOS app having issues. Others with different providers are reporting the same thing. FOX needs to update their app. Its not a Dish problem.

FoxNow works with Dish on my Roku. I added it to my Note 2 a few days ago and Dish is not listed as a provider

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've been with Dish on and off, my latest stint has been really sub par. The picture quality has been lacking, signal outages are the worse they've ever been, even with several tech visits.
In all sincerity, you've made YOUR opinions clear, repeatedly, so what is the point in staying with Dish? If you are as unhappy as you profess, MOVE ON.

Signal issues are not a Dish problem, you have other issues. There should be no difference in signal outages between Dish and DirecTV if the equipment is both hooked up properly and getting the same signals. These complaints drive me crazy because it has nothing to do with the company but with how well the Dish is pointed or if anything is in the way. It could even be an unusual year for severe weather and the signal goes out more, but it's the company's fault.

i was referring to FXNow, which was what the OP asked about. this thread got hijacked into discussing the FoxNow, which is different.

Yep, FX Now is different than Fox Now. Fox Now is for the OTA network and FX Now is for FX and FXX content. It does seem a little strange that Dish has an agreement for the Fox app but not the FX app.

I came into this thread hoping to find some news of Dish adding FX Now since they seem to be working with Fox for FS1 football games and FS2 HD. Season 6 of The League started last night and I'm about to buy the season pass on iTunes but I would much rather be a cheapskate and use FX Now. The same thing is going to come up in a few months for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The last season pass I bought was Fargo on FX so it turns out I like FX and FXX content.

Hope if those other Fox apps come online for Dish, they'll include Fox Sports GO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)