Gameday 2009: Lets get this party started!

vampz26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
Chicago
We are into the last week of pre-season and from then on its the real deal. Assuming we are either tailgating, or just hosting a gathering of our core crew...we all got to be eating something! So...what is it! :)

Chicago and Green Bay...I'm calling for beer brats and polish sausage.

Bears vs. Steelers tomorrow....if course with the loss of Urlacher for the season, I can't say I'm nearly as excited as I should be...

Anyway...I got me a some flat-iron steaks I'm going to grill up and going to bake up some Pittsburgh potatoes on the side.

The question is, what to marinade the steaks in.,,,

As usually, whenever the Bears play the SeaHawks I do my Cedar planked salmon rubbed in lemon pepper and chives. Can use up the rest of them from the garden...

Ok, I'm going to save the chili-dogs for the January game against Detroit. Since its still going to be reasonably nice out tomorrow so I'm going to grill...

still thinking...

Its settled, went to Sam's Club and picked up five slabs of Ribs to BBQ...I'll start tenderizing them in coca-cola in the morning...good tailgate food. (Even if we will be tailgating just off my deck...lol)

The bye week for the Bears....so no football action. Need to focus on college football or hockey or something....

Bears vs. Cincinnati...

Every time you google Cincinnati for recipes you get chili...

But I may just google Kentucky and see what else I can come up with...(its right over the bridge)

Bears vs. Cincinnati...

Every time you google Cincinnati for recipes you get chili...

But I may just google Kentucky and see what else I can come up with...(its right over the bridge)

Cinci is known for putting chili on top of pasta. As a partial Italian, I'm offended by their judgement. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)