General Hospital

Ok if you have not watched today's episode....DO NOT READ THIS YET, as I do not know how to do spoilers:(

It was great to see Michael get out of Pentonville.......kind of sorry that Jason has to stay in there now. Now as for Carly and Spinelli plotting a cartel shipment linked to Dante, really tees me off. What will she get Michael sent back to prison? I cannot wait to see her face when Dante goes back and gets Michael to take him home with him and Lulu. As for Brooklyn planting seeds in Lulu's mind....I think that Brook would make a good babysitter.

It was too funny watching Alexis' reaction to Kristina saying that "she is legal" about Johnny. I still hate what Kristina is trying to do and continues to do knowing that someone WILL get hurt. :rant:

When Lulu left Dante's apartment, she had a red umbrella. When she got to Carly's she had a blue one. I can't rewind so can anyone tell me if I'm right?
Good eye there....she did leave with a red umbrella and then she popped up at Carly's with a dark blue one ;)

Why can't Sonny understand to stay away from Michael?

Is Carly going to stop the drug shipment to Dante?

So today's episode was zzzzzzzzzzzz but it appears that Johnny maybe rethinking his dilemna with Kristina....we can only hope. It also seems as though Claire may go ahead and get Jason out of Pentonville.......woohoo. I am just not looking forward to the return of Franco :rant::eek:

Kristina's an idiot. Johnny's an idiot. This whole storyline is stupid. They need something new or bring back something that worked. They should bring back Faith. I loved to hate her.

Not looking forward to Franco either, but if it gets Jason out of prison... Wasn't Brenda coming back? And I heard that Kelly Monaco is leaving the show? Is that true? I don't want Sam to go anywhere before her and Jason get married. Pretty clever of her to be "Brenda" the other day to get some action with Jason. :D :D

Also, I did like Liz and Nik together when it was all romantic and stuff. Why can't they get back to that. He could give her the world, and she obviously was in love with him before Lucky found out they were sleeping together. She's not getting Lucky back, so she should let her feelings go for him and quit refusing Nik.

Sometimes I wonder why I keep watching! I hate the Christina story..... as usual.... I cant think of a Christina story I liked come to think of it.
I hate the prison story.... at least that is ending quickly.
I hate the Elizabeth/Nikolas thing they are doing. Geesh

PREVIEWS FROM ABC.......
This week on General Hospital, Jason is released from prison and into Dante's custody -- all so he can help catch serial killer Franco. If Jason somehow escapes, Dante loses his badge -- so Dante is understandably bit paranoid about it.
But there's little time to worry about such things when Franco returns to the scene. James Franco makes his return to GH at mid-week, and almost immediately starts threatening Port Charlesians ... starting with one Maxie Jones.
Sonny doesn't have time to think about Franco and his murderous intentions. He's too busy with murderous intentions of his own. Johnny has crossed the line, as far as Sonny's concerned, and he has to die. Sonny decides to set a car bomb to take care of his nemesis. It's a plan that could seriously backfire -- like the car bomb that killed Sonny's first wife Lily did. History threatens to repeat itself this week. ?
Meanwhile, Patrick's fixation on Lisa has been steadily increasing ever since Robin left for Africa. This week, things might cross the line. Just how far is Patrick going to go down the road to infidelity?
All this, PLUS: Shirley's cancer spreads to her brain, and Elizabeth seeks comfort in Nikolas while her pal's in surgery.

OK In Dante's custody can not mean he has to live with him.... that little apartment is going to get very crowded.
I still can't believe Sonny is going to do the car bomb thing..... duh
Patrick & Robin have become boring anyway so I don't really care.
Shirley's storyline is heading toward euthanasia/assisted suicide.... that can get very emotional and horrible if they do not do it right.

Hoping that you are right SG, there would be no way for all three of them to live together and Lulu and Sam wanting to be with their men......but Brooklyn can always cook for them.

Sonny of all people should be the last person to agree to a car bomb....I said in another post that I bet 10-1 that Kristina is the one to get hurt.

Patrick and Robin have become a little boring but I was hoping that Lisa would not turn out the way that she is.

Now as for Shirley's storyline......there are just some real life experiences that should never be acted out on a soap. I do not know that I can bare to watch a euthanasia/assisted suicide. I still see her as Mama Walton, please I hope they are very careful with such a storyline.

PS......thanks for the previews again, always look for them :)

If Olivia gets blown to bits with this stupid car bomb that Sonny is planting, I'm going to be severely ticked off.
I do not think or hope that it would not be Olivia......that would mean war between Sonny and Dante for sure.

As the show ended today.....do you think that it was Franco that Dante has or not? Seems to easy???

Well, she's the one that's with him now. I would be just like the writers to make Johnny offer to give her a ride home or where ever she needs to go and she gets in and then when he opens his door... BOOM! Except he'll just be thrown backwards, maybe have some burns, but she'll be toast in the car.

OK, well... F**K!! Y'all were right. Stupid me. Stupid Sonny, he should have had Max go to Johnny's apartment and get Kristina. Duh, why try to get there first? Max is a big guy, he could just pick her up, throw her over his shoulder, and taken her home. Not that hard and I'm sure Max would have got there in time.

PREVIEWS........
Sonny's bomb explodes just as Johnny and Kristina get to the car. Who survives ... and who doesn't? Sonny may have just doomed himself to a repeat of Lily's tragic end, so many years ago.

Actually, the bigger question might be whether Sonny's able to HIDE what he's done. Alexis is (understandably) fired up, for one thing, about who set the bomb. But look for someone closer to Sonny to find out the truth ...
In the meantime, Franco continues to creep his way around Port Charles. He delivers a gift to Maxie that seems to have symbolic significance, but nobody's sure what it means. Knowing Franco, it can't mean anything good for Maxie. Also, look for Franco to have a run-in with Carly.
While Franco is having eerie run-ins around Port Charles, Jason and Dante continue trying to bust him. And to that end, they seek out his mother -- played by James Franco's real-life mom, Betsy.
Back at the hospital, Patrick has to deal with the aftermath of his ill-conceived night of passion with Lisa. He doesn't have much time to sort it out, either -- because Robin returns home from Africa!
All this, PLUS: Maxie kisses two guys -- neither of whom are Spinelli, and Claire persists in her plan to incriminate Sonny ... by trying to seduce him.

Quick programming note: There's no original episode on July 5th. Instead, you can catch an encore of the episode where Sonny shoots Dante -- and THEN learns he's his son.

OK so I finally figured out what happened to Maxie's hair......she pulled it out while watching reruns of herself on General Hospital and I am about to do the same while watching her. We had to wait from Friday til today to find out what happened to Kristina and Johnny and most of what we got was Spinewwwi and Maxie, then to top it off Jax and Skye!!! Oh and then the wacky mama of Franco. Good grief how boring....zzzzzz :rant::censored: :sleeo

On a brighter note loved it when Alexis slapped the crap out of Johnny and she needs to repeat it on Sonny too. What will Michael do??? The writers are creative at times but they are at a loss to this mess that they have created with Franco and Jason. I wish that Franco, Maxie and Spinewwwi would ride off into the sunset and soon. Whew I feel better now. :)

lol I feel better just reading what you wrote!
I haven't watched todays yet. These days I don't rush to watch like I used to and end up ff thru some of it. It just seems like the writing is scattered. Like you said.... the Franco thing keeps coming in the middle and stopping other storylines. Now he has to have his mother and at least one of his friends in the storyline this time around. I think they thought he would bring more viewers so they gave him whatever he asked for. I honestly do not see the attraction. He overplays the whole thing like he is making a mockery out of it.

Darn.... I've become a blathering idiot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)