General Hospital

Finally Kristina got her butt chewed out of sorts today by of all people Sonny!!! It seems as though Sonny is off the hook on his hit with Johnny....go figure??? But Claire is going to play it out with him.....maybe interesting? :confused:

I missed the butt chewing, except for the part where he made her "say the words." Today wasn't completely hopeless, and was kind of entertaining. I'm mad that Patrick cheated on Robin, even if their life was getting a little boring. Married people lives get boring, get over it...lol!

I don't understand Kristina. She can be with Johnny and/or Ethan, and doesn't freak out. But the guy she's tutoring... she almost gave me a heart attack when she jumped up like that. She should just tell him what happened with Keifer, so that way he knows before he starts at school and people give him their versions of crap.

I don't like that other cop, the one that took Jason back to prison today. I kinda hope Franco kills him off. He just annoys me.
I do not like him either....he has ties to Franco but I cannot remember how? This monkey thing and 66 is crazy. I did pause it today and on Elizabeth's admitting bracelet thing her social security number ends in 66. Could be coincidence or maybe Franco knows that Jake is Jason's son this time? :confused:

Oh, so good to hear from you again! I didn't see the 66 on her bracelet, I saw her blood type was A+. Thought maybe that meant that something was going to be wrong with the baby, and then her blood wouldn't match and then Nik's wouldn't either and they would find out that the baby was really Lucky's.

Wow... what an eye for details! I don't like Ronnie either. So many things in the storylines are stupid just so they can fit Franco in. Then the whole Maxie with whomever/whatever wanders into her orbit is a bit much too. I don't know where the real writers went but it's way past gime for them to come back!

Did anyone else think.... I would never want to have a baby in that hospital if someone can just walk by and peek through blinds and watch the netherlands while I was giving birth!

On a side note...

...aren't the General Hospital and All My Children characters supposed to be meeting up soon? With all the budget cuts happening in daytime television perhaps they will cross-breed and morph into a single show called General Children's Hospital. You never know! Anyway, although I never watched As The World Turns (ATWT) I am sad to see the show going off the airwaves in September joining Guiding Light - another iconic CBS Soap pulled-off the air last year. Although it has been quite sometime since ATWT has pulled in good ratings, it's worth noting this show was #1 in the daytime ratings for more than 20-years during its stories past.

I also noticed the broadcasters will be down to seven (7) daytime soaps for the upcoming season...the fewest since 1957. Perhaps my suggesting AMC and GH are being merged may not be so far-fetched after all. :(

I thought that the meetings were just mini online episodes, but I could be wrong. I haven't checked them out yet. I'm not a big fan of amc or any other daytime soap actually. I'm not saying it would be a bad thing but I probably wouldn't watch. All the other shows, in my opinion, look like they are fake. I don't know how to describe it, really, it's just something about the way everything looks. Gh is more real, not in the storyline way, but the way stuff looks. It's weird and probably a stupid reason, but there it is.

I wondered why they didn't take liz to a delivery room. I mean, HELLO, having a baby may be a wondrous thing, but I wouldn't want just anybody to be able to walk right by and see "everything."

When is maxie going to officially break up with spinelli? She is getting on my nerves and I want the old spinelli back, even though I'm not sure that will happen.

I wanted sonny to just kick that guys butt for saying that stuff to kristina. They picked a good guy to be keifer's dad, because he plays a jerk very very well.

Can the prosecutor lady go home now? I'm so tired of her.

Uh oh, I'm whining. I think it's time for me to go to bed. :D

Miss you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

...aren't the General Hospital and All My Children characters supposed to be meeting up soon? With all the budget cuts happening in daytime television perhaps they will cross-breed and morph into a single show called General Children's Hospital. You never know! Anyway, although I never watched As The World Turns (ATWT) I am sad to see the show going off the airwaves in September joining Guiding Light - another iconic CBS Soap pulled-off the air last year. Although it has been quite sometime since ATWT has pulled in good ratings, it's worth noting this show was #1 in the daytime ratings for more than 20-years during its stories past.

I also noticed the broadcasters will be down to seven (7) daytime soaps for the upcoming season...the fewest since 1957. Perhaps my suggesting AMC and GH are being merged may not be so far-fetched after all. :(

I think its because the shows are becoming more like mini movies rather than a soap. They either drag on too long or they have such a crappy ending you dont want to watch again. Soaps are suppose to be drama/action/edge of your seat. I loved when theyd have a cliff hanger on Fridays for GH and id want to watch on monday, not so much now. I remember my mom would watch her soaps in the afternoon when i was little (grade school), its saying something when mom, a long time soap watcher doesnt even tune in anymore!

They are on abc.com and they are "What If"
I did go and see the three that were there. I thought I would get a kick out of them but I don't think they were done as well as they could have been. Sonny meets Erica was not very good at all.... as usual ERica creeped me out with her arms. The Carly meets Ryan one was kinda funny. Spinelli meets Todd.... only so so.

I thought that the meetings were just mini online episodes, but I could be wrong. I haven't checked them out yet. I'm not a big fan of amc or any other daytime soap actually. I'm not saying it would be a bad thing but I probably wouldn't watch. All the other shows, in my opinion, look like they are fake. I don't know how to describe it, really, it's just something about the way everything looks. Gh is more real, not in the storyline way, but the way stuff looks. It's weird and probably a stupid reason, but there it is.

I wondered why they didn't take liz to a delivery room. I mean, HELLO, having a baby may be a wondrous thing, but I wouldn't want just anybody to be able to walk right by and see "everything."

When is maxie going to officially break up with spinelli? She is getting on my nerves and I want the old spinelli back, even though I'm not sure that will happen.

I wanted sonny to just kick that guys butt for saying that stuff to kristina. They picked a good guy to be keifer's dad, because he plays a jerk very very well.

Can the prosecutor lady go home now? I'm so tired of her.

Uh oh, I'm whining. I think it's time for me to go to bed. :D

Miss you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

LOL There is just too much to whine about these days. It seems the days of excitement and cliff hangers are gone. I know the storylines used to be far fetched (Ice Princess... hehe) but they were fun and kept you tuning in.

Oh... you must watch all my children sometime. Picture this... It's a mansion... very rich people.... and in the doorways are transition strips and you can see it is laminate flooring. Uh Yeah sure.... mansion, laminate flooring. Good for a laugh anyway.

I'll agree with everyone...today's soaps aren't nearly as exciting nor do they leave the audience "hanging" like they did in the past. Heck, just saying the words "The Edge of Night" gives me goosebumps.:eek: Personally, I have noticed the quality of AMC has tanked the past 2-3 years...everything from writting to casting to the stage and the props - soup to nuts. In fact, the show has really gone downhill since it moved out to the west coast, and many of the regulars are now part-timers or are gone from the show. :(

Anyway, is GH in HD? The scripts could be written by Wilder, Huston and Fellini, and the acting performed by Sir Laurence Olivier and Gloria Swanson...and still not be worth watching and trying to catch-up with events if not in HD. If it's in HD then I will give the show a try. As much as I've enjoyed AMC over the years the show is quickly becoming unwatchable after the aforementioned changes.

Yeah, GH is in HD. Lovin' it, Jason's even hotter!! LOL! :D :D
I evaluate a man by his ability to shoot, fight and provide for the financial and emotional well-being of his family - not really into the "man ass" thing. :p Anyway, I'll set a season-pass starting on Monday...assuming that freaky looking Luke character was killed-off 30-years ago. Somebody catch me up on everything that has happened since 1980... ;)

I evaluate a man by his ability to shoot, fight and provide for the financial and emotional well-being of his family - not really into the "man ass" thing. :p Anyway, I'll set a season-pass starting on Monday...assuming that freaky looking Luke character was killed-off 30-years ago. Somebody catch me up on everything that has happened since 1980... ;)

lol Luke takes vacation at this time of year but he is still on the show.
Hmmm ... Luke and Laura left, came back, Laura remembered killing Rick and went catatonic for years until a miracle drug brought her back but with no memory by which time Luke had married Tracey Q ... or so we thought... Laura left to live in Paris. AJ Q drove drunk with 1/2 brother Jason in the car, hit a tree, Jason was brain damaged and left the Q mansion and became a hit man for Sonny.Sonny married a few more times, had a few more kids, had a few more people killed. AJ Q was killed leaving behind his biological son Michael who was being raised by Sonny.

Man.... this is harder than I thought. You will be all caught up in a couple weeks anyway :) :)

I haven't popped in much recently. Apparently I missed something and now I am missing Frank and Carolyn. Frank is one of my favorite people from here. I hope they come back soon.

I know! Franks thread on the bp oil thing got locked down because vurbano and a couple others started with some stupid political crap. Not franks fault, but I think he is giving himself a little vacation. Makes me mad, cuz carolyn and frank are two of my favorite people. So I'm hoping by Monday, which is frank and hifis shared birthday, that frank will post again. I don't think frank should be so hard on himself; in my opinion, the other idiots should be taking a vacation and their posts erased and franks informative thread reopened. But that's just me. Frank, carolyn, we miss you! Come back soon!! :)

Hey Mallory and SatGal...missed you both bunches!!! Popped into read SatGal's previews. I am hoping that Frank will be back soon too. I definitely miss him being on here and he does too:(. We have to get the birthday boys back together and soon.

Anyhow I do not believe that it was Franco that fell of the building.....way to easy. I hope that Mac does not get killed off. What a shocker on Kiefer's dad!!! I am wondering if Franco ever figured out that Jake is Jason's son....is that why he kidnapped that Aidan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts