Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
hello guys.

I really what to get ghana tv in my 6 footer dish but i don't know if i can get the channel. satellite NSS10 @ 37.5w if anyone knows if its easy to get the satellite tp (3805v 2143)

thank u for ur comments :) :)

hi anole.

I really thank u for ur commment and i'll try to fing that channel bcause i really will love it.

Well, it would be best if someone in the middle of the country or the east, would tune it in and give you a signal report. :cool:
I'm just going on the evidence.

I'd especially wait if you are going to purchase a 6' dish and receiver.
Lyngsat isn't always 100% correct, and I'd hate to see you disappointed.

Also, what big city are you near? (or state)

well i live in new jersey near new york, hope if someone there can aiming to nss10 @
37.5w and .et me know if this channel will come. i don't have much experience in this c-band satellite.

thank u verry much for ur comments guys, i love this forum.

you should have no problem. Before I moved my dish, I was able to hit this channel at about 66Q with a 4 foot dish.

Your 6 footer in NJ should be blazing :)

BTW.....If you are going to fix a dish at this sat, I'd advise that you put a C/KU lnb up. Telstar 11N launched this last month. If you are going to put a fixed dish up, might as well get as much use out of it as possible.

NSS10 literally only has Metro TV

hi scootc98

I really thank u for ur comments and i will work to get that satellite, this week bcause i'll get this c band lnbs and i let u know guys.

really glad 4 those comments.

Manny Paz

Hi ACRadio

I really thank u for ur message but maybe with a small dish u think will work, let me know because i got 2 dishes a 6 footer and a 4 footer ( off set dish ) i just waiting 4 -2 c band lbns from sadoun, and i hope it works for either ones, this customer really want to see this channel .

thank u 4 extra comments or any other suggests.

Comes strong in Montreal Canada, 6-7 hour drive to NYC so you should be around the same, I would guess the 6' should bring it in with descent quality.

I would guess the 6' should bring it in with descent quality.

I would say so too, as long as you can see the satellite without any obstacles. This area of the sky isn't too crowded with signals so the normal limitations we experience in the domestic sky with 6 footers will be less.

well guys really thank u for all your threads and i'll let u know how it go, maybe in 2 days because i still waiting for my lnbs.

thank u

My input might not be of much value unless this just happened but I rescanned 72W a while ago and there's a channel called GHANA PATH 2 up there at the moment which is raw news being shot.

72w 11710 v 3970

probably from Haiti....the name the channel logs as especially newsfeeds usually doesnt reflect where its from :)

i receive this channel at 72% signal and 94% quality on my 10foot mesh dish with a DMX741 C/Ku lnb on a AZbox. It scans as "GS TELECOM" but it has the letter "M" on the top right side of the picture so i know its Metro. as you noted it's Vertical. i get signal on the other TP on that bird (4172 V 8887 DVB-S QPSK) @ 80% Q.

i would think you'll receive it no problem on a 6 foot.

just noticed thread was over a year old :)

Last edited:
Still booming at 88 quality here in TX. Not a very good channel really, like right now it is just showing Aljazeera English.

Are you saying you are getting 37.5 in texas?
I am in houston the lowest I was able to get is 40.5 with a 6 foot dish.
i would really want to go as low as 22 or 18 if possible.
Please let me know the lowest satellite youare getting and what part of texas are you?

Last edited:
Are you saying you are getting 37.5 in texas?
I am in houston the lowest I was able to get is 40.5 with a 6 foot dish.
i would really want to go as low as 22 or 18 if possible.
Please let me know the lowest satellite youare getting and what part of texas are you?

I am in Houston also. I have a 6ft dish and I can go as low as 30W. Anything lower will be below the horizon. At 37.5W, i do receive 2 channels. Metro TV ( Ghana) and SilverBird TV ( Nigeria) coming in very strong at 80% Quality. SilverBird TV is 8PSK and needs perfect alignment.

What type of receiver is needed to receive the 8psk signal (HD BOX?)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)