Gotham

I'm actually looking forward to tonight's episode, after being on the fence for much of last season. I hear the show-runners are consciously dumping the "crazy criminal of the week" format that made last season a bit dull and predictable at times.

Regarding Fish, very glad she's gone, but I suspect there will be a 2-3 episode story arc this season or next in which she's brought back in some capacity.

I'm actually looking forward to tonight's episode, after being on the fence for much of last season. I hear the show-runners are consciously dumping the "crazy criminal of the week" format that made last season a bit dull and predictable at times.

Regarding Fish, very glad she's gone, but I suspect there will be a 2-3 episode story arc this season or next in which she's brought back in some capacity.
Maybe she will show up as Fish food. :smug

Jerome's (or whoever the actor's name is) undeniable Heath Ledger ripoff is a real turn off...maybe series, for me.

The body count seems to be up this year. How are they getting away with this in 8PM time slot?
Have you watched Scream Queens on FOX? IT comes on at 8:00pm slot central time and it is nothing but out right sexual terms like Shaved box, and the sexual innuendo is not subtle at all. This is a very dirty show with some gore thrown in . I don't think the "family hour" as it was called in the 70s even exists anymore. It is now an all out competition to out do cable tv.

That's exactly the word that comes out of my mouth at the end of each episode so far. I hope they can keep it up, but I'll understand if they can't.
They succeeded with it through all of season 1. Hardly a weak episode in the bunch. So, its possible.

And the kid playing the Joker. Equally impressive. I swear I can see his comic book face.

It was not the joker anyways, he was called the maniac... I suppose to inspire a future joker. I am sad that they killed him, he was a lot of fun. But, I suppose it is too early to introduce the super villains before we have a batman.

It was not the joker anyways, he was called the maniac... I suppose to inspire a future joker. I am sad that they killed him, he was a lot of fun. But, I suppose it is too early to introduce the super villains before we have a batman.
But will we ever really have a Batman? I like the show. But it's a little disappointing knowing what is to come, but we'll probably never see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)