H366 is out

Two other issue(s):
1) With the Hopper Plus running P12407 connected to the Hopper 3, when the tv gets turned on either using the power button on the tv, DISH 50.0, 52.0 or 54.0 (hit TV on the side then power) remote or even the Amazon FireTV 4K Stick Remote just to isolate it from a remote issue, it does the HDR turned on and immediately the Live TV channel being shown with sound and video which is within the first 3 seconds on the TV powered on, it freezes and will remain frozen even hours later without turning off the tv unless I hit replay which will put the buffer at 1 hour earlier with video/sound and then hold down the back button which will put it back to current Live TV with video/sound.
Further diagnosis on this is that,
With the Hopper Plus running P12407 connected to the Hopper 3, when the tv gets turned on either using the power button on the tv, DISH 50.0, 52.0 or 54.0 (hit TV on the side then power) remote or even the Amazon FireTV 4K Stick Remote just to isolate it from a remote issue, it does the HDR turned on and immediately the Live TV channel being shown with sound and video which is within the first 3 seconds on the TV powered on, it freezes/pauses the video and when the play button is pressed, it makes it look like the Live channel was paused for 466 minutes and the counter is still counting. Pressing replay once will put the buffer at 1 hour earlier with video/sound and then hold down the back button which will put it back to current Live TV with video/sound.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Another issue that have existed since H364 if not earlier:
I start watching a recording and everything is fine but if I hit skip a few times, it will skip to a certain point and then the next skip will go back to the beginning of the recording. It will always do it at the same exact spot of the recording. The only way to get past it is to fast forward.
Someone else mentioned the same issue currently:

I still have the same issues on the H3 with h366 - momentary blackouts, usually soon after the start of a program (live or recorded), and trying to navigate a program while it is currently being recorded is often unsuccessful.

I still have the same issues on the H3 with h366 - momentary blackouts, usually soon after the start of a program (live or recorded), and trying to navigate a program while it is currently being recorded is often unsuccessful.
I have the same issue and it hasn't been fixed in 366.

One thing I forgot to mention is I am not sure if this is because of H366 or because of connecting the Plus to the Hopper 3 using P12407 but the nightly reboot always happens which I have set for 1:00AM and it happens just like it did on the Hopper 1/2000 and early on when I had the Hopper 3 installed as a upgrade from the Hopper 1/2000 on February 7, 2016 where it would reboot even though there is a active timer recording at the time. So the good thing is it reboots at the scheduled time nightly and the bad thing is obviously, the recording getting stopped but good thing is this is only a rebroadcast of something that was already recorded twice the previous day.