Has the DTVPal DVR started shipping yet? (Yes)

You mean you talked to everyone that ordered one and they told you they didn't get a tracking number?

Wow you must have been busy. ;)

Why do so many people like being a ... well you know what

So do you have proof that tracking numbers have been sent out...

Not one person here or on AVS has been given any sort of confirmation except for some phoey from a Dish operators that seem to have no clue.

Just logged into dishnetwork.com account, checked orders and it says shipped w a UPS tracking # which is UPS 2 day air, delivery date 12/23. And it ships from Commerce City, Colorado. I am on Long Island (east coast). I'll let y'all know how it works Tuesday night

Just logged into dishnetwork.com account, checked orders and it says shipped w a UPS tracking # which is UPS 2 day air, delivery date 12/23. And it ships from Commerce City, Colorado. I am on Long Island (east coast). I'll let y'all know how it works Tuesday night

Don't forget post pictures outside and inside, please.

See how Scott did his review of new DVRs - no fear :). Actually unscrew 4 or 5 screws will not harm anything include warranty. Also I'm doubt if you'll have more then 90 days of it.

And what surprise might that be?

No surprise. No DTVPal DVR waiting for me at home. And no status available online. :(

But I did notice that Dish suddenly thinks I own one ViP722 and two 508s, instead of two ViP722 and one 508.

That's when I ordered mine, but nothing for me on ship notification. Figures...

What was your order status?

For anyone not sure how to check, go to MY ACCOUNT, click on ORDERS, click on the RA NUMBER, and a window should pop up showing the order status along with a UPS tracking number if the status is SHIPPED.

There may be some sort of delay in getting the info online. Mine now shows ETA 12/23.

I ordered 11/20, but it did not ship until 12/19. I gather that is the first shipment of boxes, that none actually went out on the 17th?

My wife bought it under her name and her work address, so I can't look it up on my account. I'm on a plane for vacation on Tuesday, so I won't know if it came until I get back. Doh. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)