Have your 5 Free HD-DVD Movies arrived?

I called a week before Christmas and luckily I did because they had missed a number in my address. Thanks for posting the phone # to call!!! They said they should be shipped shortly.

I just got mine last week. I sent the form in early September, so it took almost 4 months. They came in excellent condition, only one had the UPC scratched.

Sent mine in the 1st week in October. Received the movies last week. Both HD and BD arrived on the same day. Looked like they were shipped from same place.

Got mine yesterday (for what it's worth). Sent in the form back in Sept.

Sent mine in the 1st week in October. Received the movies last week. Both HD and BD arrived on the same day. Looked like they were shipped from same place.

It seems very strange that you guys are getting those so late, considering many of us that got the $98 sale A2 on 11/2 got ours over a week ago...

Probably no rhyme or reason as to how they send them out. The people on the tail end of one set of DVD's may have to wait until that stock is replenished, while the more current submissions can be sent out immediately. Then again, I have been know to spew some from time to time. Could also be some foreshadowing of what may very well be HD DVD's demise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts