Have your 5 Free HD-DVD Movies arrived?

Mailed my form in mid November and just got titles yesterday. They subbed Troy Directors cut for the Darkman I ordered, which kind of bummed me, but heck, free is free!

I got my first 5 about 2 months after sending in form. Yesterday I got back in return mail the 2nd rebate form saying that the P.O. Box was closed. The second form I mailed had TMNT but was sent back.

Bill

Just received my movies Saturday, although the plastic was coming off one case and 2 others had a cuts in the proof of purchase.

I sent my form in November 16 2007. No movies yet! They called and asked me to choose a different title as one of my choices was not availabe. I was empressed. I called them on 1/28/08 to check the status of my order. I was told 2 more weeks because of the change. OK Called again 2/11/08 and was told the movies were in the final stages. Wait another week. I called today and was told they just received the form and it would be 8 to 10 weeks. I informed her of the correct date of 11/16/07 and was told ,"Oh, 2 more weeks." Now I'm totally unempressed. With Toshiba no longer making the HD DVD player, I may never see the movies.

It takes a long time. I sent the form in the week after the sale at Wal Mart, so about the middle of November. Got the movies a week ago, just in time for Toshiba to give up. Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts