Haven

Love HAVEN. But my question is why doesn't Audrey just leave town ,instead of being forced into the magical Barn and forced to disappear every 27 years? She already went to Colorado to visit ,so it isn't like she can't just leave. Besides I think instead of forcing her to go into the barn and evaporate or whatever, why don't they just shoot and kill her instead? That would break the cycle and she couldn't come back again and the troubles would stop for good.

And the show would be OVER ! :mad:

Well if Audrey goes into the barn and disappears only to come back in 27 years ,like they say she has for the last few incarnations, then the show would be over too. Twenty seven years is a long time to have a show in hiatus. Of course they could time jump into the future if they wanted to in order to see if she comes back in her newest incarnation, but that would be a lot like FRINGE and their jump to the year 2036 . That show is ending too.

Well if Audrey goes into the barn and disappears only to come back in 27 years ,like they say she has for the last few incarnations, then the show would be over too. Twenty seven years is a long time to have a show in hiatus. Of course they could time jump into the future if they wanted to in order to see if she comes back in her newest incarnation, but that would be a lot like FRINGE and their jump to the year 2036 . That show is ending too.

Maybe NBC should pick it up, they seem to go on Hiatus regularly with thier shows !

I kind of thought the psychiatrist was the killer. She showed up just this season when all the killings started and she was focused on Audrey the whole time.

Sorry for mistyping post about Haven I got more wrapped up in the UFC fights on FX and went back into my recordings and was DVR both UFC and Haven and it was Eureka showing instead so no Haven tonight bad guide by SCYFY and me writing about seeing and was more wrapped up in the UFC fights.I apologize :)

Just my luck with the Season Finale schedule for Friday, our weather is ;looking bad, Thursday it start with all day rain (90%) and Friday it contiues and changes to Snow with 2-3 inches expected along with heavy winds.

Normally this would not be a problem, but seeing the SF is Friday, well probably get pounded ....

Well, now it looks like it's 2 episodes AND will be pushed BACK AGAIN .....

The Show Will Go On...
Final Two Episodes of Season 3

Why the delay until January for the final two episodes of Haven? Well, the Friday, December 14th episode of Haven that was slated to air contained scenes of fictitious violence in a high school setting and in light of the recent tragedy, we decided to reschedule it along with the series' season three finale. The final two episodes of season three will now air back-to-back on Thursday, January 17th from 8-10 PM (ET/PT) to maintain the integrity of the series' serialized nature and make sure the audience doesn't miss a moment.

http://www.syfy.com/haven/article/the_show_will_go_on

Thnaks Jimbo and good to know and I will be watching and I will have to DVR just in case I forget and have it on reminders now :D :rolleyes::)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)