Haven

I think it's one in the same. "Lucy/Audry" appears everytime during the troubles with some persons memories. This time Audry, last time Lucy, who knows before. When the troubles are gone, so will she.

Maybe. But its not just memory; Audrey looks like Lucy from 25 years ago.

The troubles won't go away until the show does, so I hope its a long time from now!!! :)

I think it's one in the same. "Lucy/Audry" appears everytime during the troubles with some persons memories. This time Audry, last time Lucy, who knows before. When the troubles are gone, so will she.

Maybe. But its not just memory; Audrey looks like Lucy from 25 years ago.

The troubles won't go away until the show does, so I hope its a long time from now!!! :)

Think they said Sara (?) before Lucy/Audry ...

I am rewatching the show from the beginning - on my iPad while I work out -- really enjoying it a second time through. 4 episodes in so far.

Yeah, don't want to miss that. I have been watching season one again. It's better the second time.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Finally got to see the Haven Christmas episode. It was really good -- completely in sync with "the troubles." Dang, I really like this show and wish it was on for more episodes at a time (and no, its not just the lovely Emily Rose, well, er... its not just because of her. :) ), it really is a great show and draws on a lot of Stephen King's best work.

Yeah, Sigh-Figh does us such a dis-service; they barely have any good programming, and the good stuff they have, gets what, 10 or 13 episodes a year? The Christmas specials just serve as a cruel tease.

Was pleased to see Haven has returned. The season premiere was classic Haven. Way out there. But with Audrey in lingerie the entire episode.

I had forgotten that it came back already, so had missed the first episode. Luckily they had it on Hulu.com (not hulu plus though, so had to use the computer).

I had forgotten that it came back already, so had missed the first episode. Luckily they had it on Hulu.com (not hulu plus though, so had to use the computer).
They usually repeat the next week before the next one.

American Horror Story on FX

Fargo on FX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)