HD Upgrade - So far so good

ahope577

SatelliteGuys Guru
Aug 8, 2006
Somerset PA
Just had a HD upgrade done that went very smoothly figured I'd give some positive feedback. I had an installer from Seeworld satellite do the upgrade installed a 1000+ DPP44 switch & Vip622. Installer was very professional arrived ahead of schedule & was done in 1 & 1/2 hours he was a little concerned that with the 1000+ dish he was not able to get a good position to mount the support struts, the dish is well lagged though & he said is we have any problems he will be back out to fix it gave me his home phone number as well :up

So far I am enjoying the HD service PQ looks great & so far it has been very positive.

Thought I would post a positive result.

Let me know your thoughts on the 1000+ not having the support struts attached we had high winds yesterday & no problem with PQ or signal strength & no rain fade, installer was very happy with signal levels off all sats.

Also thanks to you guys for running such a great site :)

hmcewin

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 13, 2006
Just had a HD upgrade done that went very smoothly figured I'd give some positive feedback. I had an installer from Seeworld satellite do the upgrade installed a 1000+ DPP44 switch & Vip622. Installer was very professional arrived ahead of schedule & was done in 1 & 1/2 hours he was a little concerned that with the 1000+ dish he was not able to get a good position to mount the support struts, the dish is well lagged though & he said is we have any problems he will be back out to fix it gave me his home phone number as well :up

So far I am enjoying the HD service PQ looks great & so far it has been very positive.

Thought I would post a positive result.

Let me know your thoughts on the 1000+ not having the support struts attached we had high winds yesterday & no problem with PQ or signal strength & no rain fade, installer was very happy with signal levels off all sats.

Also thanks to you guys for running such a great site :)

What are the signal strengths for each sat. and where are you located?

Thanks

Henry

ahope577

SatelliteGuys Guru
Aug 8, 2006
Somerset PA
What are the signal strengths for each sat. and where are you located?

Thanks

Henry

Located East of Pittsburgh PA. I'll check sat strength tonight & update then

Edit: 129 tp22 signal = 75
119 tp11 signal = 105
118 tp11 signal= 71
110 tp11 signal=97
Weather: Raining & overcast

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)