Home2USA Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

greggor48

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
Can anybody tell me if TP8 on AMC4 11860 (H) still active. I lose those channels on my receiver and all the other transponders are Ok except TP 8. That TP is normally strong on my 6ft Dish but now I don't get any signal from that TP. Will appreciate it.

It should still be there...
=============
After May 31, 2009, BJU Press will discontinue broadcasting its Distance Learning by satellite.
=============

Greggor - I seem to recall you are located in a less-than-prime neighborhood. - :rolleyes:
Please remind us of your location.

My dish is ok. I get 3ABN with quality on my Pansat at 90%+ which is dead now and on the Viewsat Ultra Light 75+%. I get all the other channels including BIO and History Channels from the Hotel Network aswell as Hope. Others who is on AMC-4 said they lose those channels (Gospel Music, Apostolic ... and others on that TP. So I guess the signal gone weak.

I read some where on this forum that 11860 was transfer to AMC-2. No wonder I cannot get it no more for AMC-2 footprint may not cover the Caribbean.

according to the link that satelliteAV posted (its a sticky and also linked above) allot of the TP's moved to AMC2

Which of the Transponders off AMC-4 gone to AMC-2, anybody have that information? I notice a decrease in signal quality here in the Caribbean.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)