Hopper 3 guide settings

you can't sort out your HD channels with Hooper 3 so far. You can make a favorites list pretty easily. I did it and I like it more than I thought I would. You can't save locals in this list. Yet.

I noticed that. My OTA channels would not save in my favs.

This thing was not ready for primetime, sorry. Too many features missing the early upgraders were used to. It has a lot of pros, and a lot of cons.

Reactions: osu1991
Having gotten one, I'd say it is lots of pros and a very few cons.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

Depends on your uses, really.

Cant sort my dvr'd programs worth a damn
Can't create a proper favs list with OTA locals
When ffwding thru a show hitting reverse just starts going backward instead of stopping with some jumpback and play just starts right then with no jumpback
When I start dvr'd shows they stay a little window in the corner instead of going full screen requiring a stop and resume
People having OTA recording issues
Several annoyances that were pros for the HWS and 2000, and ALL very simple things to ensure are working correctly. Makes you wonder how beta testers miss this, or Dish doesnt care.

Now it
transfers to EHD fast
is very fast
menus and guide look great

Basically, functionality took a big step backwards, while it looks prettier. If you like your HWS, keep it a few more months...

I've seen virtually none of your listed issues. My favorites are all there and holding nicely, skip back works exactly as it always has. The single issue I've seen is that if I switch away from the H3 and come back I sometimes get a black screen. Changing channel gets it back every time.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

I've seen virtually none of your listed issues. My favorites are all there and holding nicely, skip back works exactly as it always has. The single issue I've seen is that if I switch away from the H3 and come back I sometimes get a black screen. Changing channel gets it back every time.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
Swap H3's with me you will see our hell...... ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts