Hopper/Joeys in warehouse

I didn't get my shipment yet. :( I'm hoping tomorrow. i can't wait to get it running in our showroom.

I Hopper and 1 Joey arriving at my showroom tomorrow morning. I'm expecting more than the usual 24 to 48 hours for the SR process to get it activated tho:(. I'm thinking they're going to be busier than normal processing all of the Showroom Receiver swap requests.

eurosport said:
I would have demanded OTA since the box he was replacing had it. Direct to TV you lose DVR functions for your OTA stations.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Probably didnt have it on his van. We dont even have them in the warehouse.

We did order one duo node. I'll let you guys know if I receive it today. I hope it comes because I plan on using it at my house. ;)

No weekend plans ruined here. I'm just anxious to see the product. I doubt I'd even be able to get it activated right away. I've got somebody picking my shipment up this afternoon. I should have it by the end of the day. Should make my Saturday morning more exciting.

Hopefully you got some solo nodes too our you just got some paperweights. :D

When you first plug a Hopper in and see a message telling you that a problem has been detected dont get worried, just wait and let it does its thing. :)

Yeah. I have the instructions for first install.

We got enough solo nodes and taps. We also got one HIC. I'm surprised how small the HIC is. Very nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)