Hopper lag issue ONLY when hitting block changes (ex: 3:59 to 4:00)

Smit1877

Original poster
Apr 16, 2012
Idaho
Overall I am extremely happy with the setup so far but right now there is a highly annoying problem that I cannot overlook.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I am watching live tv and the show is going from say 3:59 to 4:00 there will be a giant, noticeable glitch/lag/pause/etc. It will affect sound and video for maybe 1-2 seconds but it happens EVERY half hour/ hour change (3:29 to 3:30 and 3:59 to 4:00) Not just these specific times but every single half hour of the day it will do this when rolling over into the new block of shows. It seems to be happening on both hoppers and the joey as well.

Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know what in the world could be causing this? Ideas on how to fix it?

My 722k would do smooth transitions from block to block so I am intrigued as to why the hopper is doing this...

Please help!

Thanks!

My PTAT is turned off and I still have these problems. I mean when you are trying to listen to what is being said or watching a game and it skips over parts just because of a block change it is pretty annoying because you miss what happened.

Any higher up members know what is going on? Will an update be able to fix this issue? It looks like I am not the only one so I would just like them to be aware of the issue.

Any higher up members know what is going on? Will an update be able to fix this issue? It looks like I am not the only one so I would just like them to be aware of the issue.

you need to report all bugs to a DIRT member for them to send it to engineering or it will never get fixed. Send them a private message along with the bug and account #.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)