Hopper with Sling Upgraded to S512

Are there two s512 updates? Saturday I hooked up a replacement Hopper and it downloaded s512. Yesterday (4Nov) when my son started the box up there was a big message box about a new update feature that he cleared before I could read it. Sys info said something about s512 xxxx update

Are there two s512 updates? Saturday I hooked up a replacement Hopper and it downloaded s512. Yesterday (4Nov) when my son started the box up there was a big message box about a new update feature that he cleared before I could read it. Sys info said something about s512 xxxx update
This is all I have seen.

Attachments

• Hopper Software Version S512 Info.jpg
    Hopper Software Version S512 Info.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 233
Replacement units normally take any new software updates during installation.
Not completely correct. They will update to the latest, full release for sure. A replacement Hopper is refurbished so it's ID # may by chance be in the "test" pool group. I suppose a brand new unit could fall in that pool as well....

Now THAT REALLY sucks. I search for description words all the time. My only gripe about the search function is I'd like it to wait till I'm done typing what I'm searching for before it starts the search.

Anyone know how I can get this bug to the DIRT team?

Well I still haven't got it and I have a fairly new hopper with sling. I always thought that the newer receivers are the ones that get the updates first?

Well I still haven't got it and I have a fairly new hopper with sling. I always thought that the newer receivers are the ones that get the updates first?
Well your not alone, I'm still waiting as well. I guess we won't see it until it released to everyone. In reading above it appears to be released to a test/beta release currently. I'm hoping this fixes the issue of my timers saving to whatever folder it feels like it (usually the "no folder" folder).

When using the search function the process no longer searches for the string in the description. It only searches for the string in the title. Prior to S446/S512 this did not occur.

Any ideas?