Hopper with Sling Upgraded to S512

I just read the S446 firmware thread on the regular Hopper and they have a bunch of upgrades. Would the people with the S512 firmware, please post any changes that you have noticed.

I just read the S446 firmware thread on the regular Hopper and they have a bunch of upgrades. Would the people with the S512 firmware, please post any changes that you have noticed.
If it hasn't been reported yet you can now view the timers list for the other Hoppers. It has a drop down menu like the one in the My Recordings menu. I didn't know about it till I read the post in the S446 thread.

Updates on joeys and h2k...
But still have 506 on hws...
:(

Attachments

• 1415073375320.jpg
    1415073375320.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 151
I just searched on Wrestling and found a movie and TNA Impact Wrestling. My H2K is on S446. Do you mean no result or you can't search at all.

I just searched on Wrestling and found a movie and TNA Impact Wrestling. My H2K is on S446. Do you mean no result or you can't search at all.

It returns items where the search string is in the title. However, it is no longer searching the description for the search string. Previously, if I searched for wreslting additional shows would show up. In additin, you previously could search for "premier" and find all new tv series or movie premieres. You could also search for an actors name and if that name was in the descrition, it would show up. None of this is working on either my h2k or Hws since the update.

No one knows. They pretty much never give a timeframe. In fact, they may end up with an S513/514/515 version for the HWS and S447/448/449 version for the original Hopper before they settle....

It returns items where the search string is in the title. However, it is no longer searching the description for the search string. Previously, if I searched for wreslting additional shows would show up. In additin, you previously could search for "premier" and find all new tv series or movie premieres. You could also search for an actors name and if that name was in the descrition, it would show up. None of this is working on either my h2k or Hws since the update.
Now THAT REALLY sucks. I search for description words all the time. My only gripe about the search function is I'd like it to wait till I'm done typing what I'm searching for before it starts the search.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)