How is Spectrum Cloud DVR ?

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I know we've had a lot of discussion about Spectrum lately. I'm making some changes to my package with them coming up at the end of the month and I see the Spectrum Cloud DVR Plus listed on our rate sheet for the market I'm in. I see a few scattered posts about their Cloud DVR, but I'm curious what your first hand experiences are for those who have used it?

Can you "extend" recordings in case a game runs long in the case of sports for example, or do they have some control over it like YouTube TV does on their side? How about manual recordings, I'm guessing those don't exist in the Cloud DVR?

I know we've had a lot of discussion about Spectrum lately. I'm making some changes to my package with them coming up at the end of the month and I see the Spectrum Cloud DVR Plus listed on our rate sheet for the market I'm in. I see a few scattered posts about their Cloud DVR, but I'm curious what your first hand experiences are for those who have used it?

Can you "extend" recordings in case a game runs long in the case of sports for example, or do they have some control over it like YouTube TV does on their side? How about manual recordings, I'm guessing those don't exist in the Cloud

DVR?Cloud DVR works great for me. You can extend up to 2 hrs. Manual recording available. I have the Cloud DVR plus plan. Can watch on any of my devices. Nice to get rid of the box fees.

Reactions: cpalmer2k