Spectrum - Erie Pa

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i am looking into getting Spectrum, does they have like a Sport package with the YES Network in it? i not asking for baseball reasons, thanks

Spectrum's Erie system does not have the YES Network, and even if they did like most other Spectrum systems that are outside of YES territory and were previously Time Warner systems, filler programming would air whenever a Yankees, Nets, or Liberty game was on.

thanks i know they blocks out games , i was looking for other programming , the other day i did search on my girlfriend Spectrum and YES Network and it came up but it was lock , so I didn't know if they had a package

thanks i know they blocks out games , i was looking for other programming , the other day i did search on my girlfriend Spectrum and YES Network and it came up but it was lock , so I didn't know if they had a package
The only way you will get content from Yes, is to pay for the out of market packages .

For example, I am from the Detroit area, now in Florida, so I have ESPN+ for the Red Wings.