I'm not eligible but no one knows why :(

AIsmail

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 25, 2005
Stewartsville, NJ
I've been trying to take advantage of the some of the 1/2 price premium movie channel promotions I've read about online. I've chatted with two different CSRs (one last month and one this month) regarding the issue and I've been told that my account is not eligible. I ask them why and they have no clue. I've been a customer for nearly 2 years and I spend $95 or so a month. Does anyone know how I become eligible? Thanks in advance.

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Is that new? When I had Dish it wasn't at all uncommon to see programming deals come along even in the first few months of subscribing with them.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yeah its been like that for awhile, since they figured they dont make anything on a new customer until they have been a customer for 2 years. :)

ZachS@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
I've been trying to take advantage of the some of the 1/2 price premium movie channel promotions I've read about online. I've chatted with two different CSRs (one last month and one this month) regarding the issue and I've been told that my account is not eligible. I ask them why and they have no clue. I've been a customer for nearly 2 years and I spend $95 or so a month. Does anyone know how I become eligible? Thanks in advance.

I can look into this for you. If you would just please PM me with your account information.

vegassatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
If you've participated in a programming promotion in the last 6 months or were a subscriber to the offered channel in the last 6 months, you are not eligible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)