Install Jan. 2 need info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tarheel

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
Southeastern NC
Have a new install of D* system with HR 20 receiver, can you tell me which cables such as component or hdmi cables are included with the HR 20. Thanks

Are you sure you're getting a HR20 since most new installs have been the HR21 (basically the same but no OTA/ATSC tuners)? Not sure about the HR20's now but the HR21 has been coming with a HDMI, component and composit cables.

Are you sure you're getting a HR20 since most new installs have been the HR21 (basically the same but no OTA/ATSC tuners)? Not sure about the HR20's now but the HR21 has been coming with a HDMI, component and composit cables.

My mistake, new to D* & don't know receivers. I'm with E* and my son asked for recommendation between E* & D* & my answere was D*. I ordered Choice Extra for him that has HD included but I don't know receiver #. Thanks for info.

My mistake, new to D* & don't know receivers. I'm with E* and my son asked for recommendation between E* & D* & my answere was D*. I ordered Choice Extra for him that has HD included but I don't know receiver #. Thanks for info.

Chances are the same cables are in the unit regardless of the rec. you get.
Seeing it's an HD rec. your getting, you'll want to use either the HDMI or the Component cables for your HD.

Jimbo

The HR20's have all three cables also. In addition, installers are instructed to connect HDMI whenever the TV has and HDMI connection.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)