Is Bluetooth working on the Joeys yet?

Here it's what the Bluetooth adapter looks like.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1420593979.427388.jpg

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What's the process to install the dongle? I have an old Targus Bluetooth adapter like this...
ACB75EU_accessories_b.jpg

I plugged it into my Joey 1.0 and reset the joey. It is sitting on the startup screen and going nowhere. After 5 minutes it finished starting up and doesn't recognize the dongle.

So Dish came, he said you want what? Why did they send me, they should just send it to you. We have not received them yet. I would go to the shop and get you one if we had some. I can't help you today.

I actually expected this would be the outcome.

So Scott how can I get one of the ones in your bag? :)

They are new in the system and car's have not been trained on them. They do not require a truck roll. Tune into Satellite Nation tonight and I will be giving one away.:)

Reactions: GaryPen
Called Dish again today, still no Joey Bluetooth adapters available, at least they didn't try to send a truck again.

Stay tuned I have a bunch of them to give away. Just trying to figure out how to fairly give them away.

I know I said I wanted one in a different thread but I really don't need one. There, someone who can use it can have mine! :)

I'd like to see dish take a Roku tactic and include audio on the remote as the Roku has. I'm thinking they use different tech tho, the Roku I believe is Bluetooth where dish is infrared?

Def excited that it is just a matter of time until I can get bluetooth on the joey... Super pumped and would love to get one from Dish asap... Or Scott haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts