Is G4 going HD next week?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I love how whenever someone posts a picture of a beautiful woman on the net, there are always some that play it off like she does not measure up:D
To each his own I guess:up

some like eating a T Bone steak without the meat. that's fine. give me the meat. :D while you're at it give me the boneless breast too

olivia-munn-bikini-jamaica-main.jpg
catchin some rays

Since we are discussing hot geeks, and she has appeared on G4 and TechTV, how about the cute Winnie from Wonder Years?

Being a math teacher myself and Danica being a mathematician, there is nothing better than a cute math geek. Don't see too many of them.

danica.jpg

What if this was your math teacher in High School? I know there will be a lot more boys showing up everyday.

danica-mckellar-1108-lg.jpg

Since we are discussing hot geeks, and she has appeared on G4 and TechTV, how about the cute Winnie from Wonder Years?

Being a math teacher myself and Danica being a mathematician, there is nothing better than a cute math geek. Don't see too many of them.

danica.jpg

What if this was your math teacher in High School? I know there will be a lot more boys showing up everyday.

danica-mckellar-1108-lg.jpg

so there you had it. Winnie Cooper was all grown up and looking hotter than ever. i was always hoping Kevin would marry Winnie at the end of the show :(

Last edited:
okay so there is too much crap in this thread for me to wade through it all just to find a solid answer:

is there a G4 HD channel on Dish Network? if not, does anybody know when?

okay so there is too much crap in this thread for me to wade through it all just to find a solid answer:

no and no one knows when. sorry :(

Crap? You think those hot women are crap?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)