Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just received word that the upcoming Mike Tyson fight will be shown in HD on VOOM! The fight will air on Friday July 30th.

VOOM will soon begin running ads for the fight on their 21 exclusive channels.

No word on cost.

More as I know it. :D

Yes. Details please. I'm assuming since you're the forum moderator this is true (even though you didn't say where the "word" came from). :p

1 dollar is all I would pay for this one.....I love boxing in HD...but I have no interest in this match.

Free

I called VOOM last night and asked them. The fight will be free on Friday July, 30. No need to call and request all voomers will get as a free gift, direct from csr. However, I was so agast that they were going to have it and that it was free!! a $44.99 value, I forgot to ask if it was going to be in HD. It will very likely be. Because show time has HD and will most likely have a replay broadcast in HD a week or two later for shotime subscribers.

ohh.. call voom late at night to avoid the 14 min. hold for a csr.

This fight will be right across the river from me. I'm not looking forward to the traffic that this will bring.

The mayor of Louisville already has said that this fight needs to be somewhere else. He said Tyson was a bum and a nobody. Interesting....

Did the truthful CSR say which channel it would be on? :D

I'm starting to think CSRs are full of
poop.gif

Yes starting. I've only been a Voom member almost 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine until I called about my box constantly rebooting.

Where Is Hoosiers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts