Joss Whedon's 'Dollhouse'

There were a couple of things that made me roll my eyes, her just walking upstairs and into the "lab" seemed rather like, why would they just leave the doors open ?
Didn't think much to the acting and so i'm afraid i was bored and stopped watching. Maybe it''ll get better but deleted the timer for now.

Thats sux fringe & supernatural ended :( I loves those show..
HI :) RIP
what is the 3 shows?
I love the "homeland security" & "eleven hour" show is set in my DVR aslo..missed the doll house last friday ,thought might gonna be silly show.

what is the 3 shows?
I love the "homeland security" & "eleven hour" show is set in my DVR aslo..missed the doll house last friday ,thought might gonna be silly show.

Sarah Connors, Dollhouse, BSG!

what is the 3 shows?

Fringe is back in April, Suprnatural will be back also.:)

what is the 3 shows?

They are just on hiatus, not canceled! They will be back in a few weeks or so.

Glad to hear the positive reviews... started the first one, but was preoccupied, so didn't pay close attention, but will watch again.

THis just looks like Buffy the Vampire slayer with out the vampire. Eliza does the same kick ass moves she did on Buffy. The premise is a bit thin to me. We are supposed to believe a house full of mind wiped good looking women and men who can be given personalities and then wiped as needed. I don't really see this going the distance. There is no way to expand her character since she changes each week. Especially on Friday date night . The only people watching this will be geeks who stay home anyway.

THis just looks like Buffy the Vampire slayer with out the vampire. Eliza does the same kick ass moves she did on Buffy. The premise is a bit thin to me. We are supposed to believe a house full of mind wiped good looking women and men who can be given personalities and then wiped as needed. I don't really see this going the distance. There is no way to expand her character since she changes each week. Especially on Friday date night . The only people watching this will be geeks who stay home anyway.

One word: DVR. I rarely watch anything live, and rarely watch the shows I record on Friday on Friday. That said, the premise of this is not particularly compelling, but I'll give it a chance.

I think it will deal more with their inability to wipe and imprint repeatedly without problems. They day of the week makes no difference to me, I dvr everything.

One word: DVR. I rarely watch anything live, and rarely watch the shows I record on Friday on Friday. That said, the premise of this is not particularly compelling, but I'll give it a chance.

I did dvr . I actually watched and speed through this weeks episode due to the boring chase/hunt sequence with the guy trying to kill her. I hated this story line. But then again I hated it the first 5 times I've seen it before in older films and tv shows. Humans hunting humans for sport is boring , its been done before and again is a very old plot device .

I think it will deal more with their inability to wipe and imprint repeatedly without problems. They day of the week makes no difference to me, I dvr everything.

Its not us that FOX is worried about. THey are worried about actual viewers or the Nielson viewers. I know that they do count some of the dvr viewers now in the viewership ,but I don't think it will be enough to keep the show on . Like I said before , this show is a rehash of earlier Josh Wedon project : Buffy. SHe kicks ass and runs and jumps and looks sexy doing it. Even have a geek in charge of the wiping and remapping the brain each week. In the end it will get very boring very, very, fast. I like Eliza Dushcuo but I think this is like Charlie's Angels without the intelligence part and that is a far stretch, since there wasn't much smarts used then either. Charlie's Angels was more T & A and wiggle ,jiggle ,giggle. This show is in that same vain without the Sabrina smarts. I liked her earlier show TRUE Calling better. It least had some kind of plot that I could get into. This show has no continuing back story to watch as she doesn't remember any of what she does. I'll give it another couple of weeks and make my final decision then whether to delete this timer or not.

I'm on the fence so far. I watched it on Fox.com and think it's not bad, I'll probably catch them from time to time online. I think it has potential, but may be too out there right now to get the ratings; I think MikeD-C05 put it pretty well in his post.

-Mike

Still haven't watch the 2nd episode yet, but the pilot is very weak. To be honest, I think the mini white dress makes her look really trashy. Don't they usually shows those mini dresses in the beginning club scene sequence of CSI or similar shows... and then some young girl will be found overdosed or murdered in the back alley of the dance club?

So is the Dollhouse like the "Centre" in "The Pretender"? It is almost the same concept except these pretenders are created by technology instead of being a natural genius. I loved The Pretender, but I am not sure about The Dollhouse. Maybe the second episode will be better.

I like the show and enjoy the eye candy. This has got to be a male chauvinists dream come true, program her with a prostitutes memories and send her over, mix in a little martha stewart while you are at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)