Just ordered HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
$199.99 + $12.95 ground shipping is not bad from a reputable dealer.

Heck no. I just hate it happened so fast. I figured we were a few weeks away, and I just dyno'd my car and spent $500 on a programmed chip for it this AM. Oh well, impulse buying is fun!

Heck no. I just hate it happened so fast. I figured we were a few weeks away, and I just dyno'd my car and spent $500 on a programmed chip for it this AM. Oh well, impulse buying is fun!

I might consider one also, tempting :D

I love the look of it, and the upgraded speed will be nice. I have a serious disorder with new DVR's. I jumped on the HR20, the HR22, the 722 and 722K as soon as they came out. This one will be no different :D

I love the look of it, and the upgraded speed will be nice. I have a serious disorder with new DVR's. I jumped on the HR20, the HR22, the 722 and 722K as soon as they came out. This one will be no different :D

So been that is a leased unit as stated at Solid Signal, what charges besides the $5.00 fee will you be looking at?

None that i know of. Last time I did this with D*, was when I bought a HR22 at BBuy. I activated it, then they sent me a box to return the HR20 I had.

None that i know of. Last time I did this with D*, was when I bought a HR22 at BBuy. I activated it, then they sent me a box to return the HR20 I had.

Ok cool. Post some pics when it arrives and fully activated. By then I will decide on it

Hehe you know when you click on SPECIFICATIONS on the HR24 shows HR23 as the model.. LOL

Not bad at all. Just note that you are leasing the box... you don't own it. :) And because it's a lease when you activate it you will have another 2 year commitment.

(Just getting that out there now before someone moans that they thought they were buying the box or were screwed as now they are stuck ina new commitment.) :)

man i can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. your opinion will weigh heave on my decision to get the HR24 or not. have them over night it please :p:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts